1st round pick/ team needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
    Reid is not a DE. He will be Ayers' primary backup at LOLB now that Haggan has moved inside.
    Except, he plays DE in nickel formations

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      Except, he plays DE in nickel formations
      Rarely... The majority of Reid's playing time came as a stand up linebacker. He did well in his situational role IMO, and I don't expect that role to change. Especially considering Haggan is moving inside, so Reid is our only other SLB besides Ayers.

The only time I remember Reid playing DE was when we ran that funky 5-2 alignment.

Comment

Huh? Every passing situation Reid came in at DE, he was always the last person to get in his stance though. He may have stood up sometimes but he was always going to rush the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          Huh? Every passing situation Reid came in at DE, he was always the last person to get in his stance though. He may have stood up sometimes but he was always going to rush the QB.
          I know he always rushed the QB, but it was as an OLB lined up on the line of scrimmage. Sometimes with his hand in the dirt, but mostly as a stand up linebacker. If he put his hand down there were always three other d-lineman on the field.

Comment

Working...
          X