Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we trade down in the first round, who would you like to see us get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we trade down in the first round, who would you like to see us get?

Lets say we trade down into the 22-32 range and get another second rounder in the 50-60 range. Who would you like to see us pick up barring our 45th in the second.

Late First - Mike Iupati G or Maurkice Pouncey C.

Late Second - Demaryius Thomas WR or Koa Misi LB.

If we traded down in the 1st it would almost certainly be for Pouncey. Who knows what we would do with the extra 2nd. I'd probably grab Cam Thomas (NT) and Damian Williams (WR) with the two 2nd's.

Demaryius Thomas is a late 1st or very early 2nd round pick. He will not last 10 picks into the 2nd round, count on it.

Comment

1st - Golden Tate

2nds - JD Walton and Brandon Spikes
      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
        1st - Golden Tate

2nds - JD Walton and Brandon Spikes
        Tate is a good player but I think he'd play the same role as Eddie Royal in this offense.

If we take a WR in the first I hope it's Bryant, Benn, or Thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
          Tate is a good player but I think he'd play the same role as Eddie Royal in this offense.

If we take a WR in the first I hope it's Bryant, Benn, or Thomas.
          The question was if we traded down. That would pretty much eliminate Dez.

Eddie really didnt have much of a role in the offense last year. I certainly hope that changes though. That being said, I dont think you can have too much speed on offense. If one burner is good, two is better.
          sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
            The question was if we traded down. That would pretty much eliminate Dez.

Eddie really didnt have much of a role in the offense last year. I certainly hope that changes though. That being said, I dont think you can have too much speed on offense. If one burner is good, two is better.
            Well a lot of people are dropping Dez down in the first round. A mock on NFL.com has him all the way down to the Jets.

And I've read things saying McDaniels is looking to move Royal inside, and not play him as an X receiver so much.

I think Tate is good, and wouldn't be upset if we got him, but I'd prefer a legitimate #2 and potential starter if Marshall leaves by getting Bryant, Benn, or Thomas.

Comment

mcdaniels said that we are set at Oline and i believe him!

we better keep #11 and draft a young Deffensive playmaker!
              Now go get your shine box

Comment

Iupati would be my selection, 330 pounds power guard. If we have 2 2nd round picks i would pick a C and a DT, and then in the 3rd would pick an ILB. The ILB position is deep, and expect Spikes draft position to drop after running a slow 40 at his pro day. We can choose from Spikes, Chaney, Sean Lee, and Angerer by using a 3rd or 4th round selection.

Comment

Iupati or Earl Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                    Well a lot of people are dropping Dez down in the first round. A mock on NFL.com has him all the way down to the Jets.

And I've read things saying McDaniels is looking to move Royal inside, and not play him as an X receiver so much.

I think Tate is good, and wouldn't be upset if we got him, but I'd prefer a legitimate #2 and potential starter if Marshall leaves by getting Bryant, Benn, or Thomas.
                    If this is true then its FANTASTIC, I have said for ages that Royal is best suited to the slot, not the outside where he sometimes struggles to beat the jam.

I would os LOVE to get Bryant at 11 and have BM or Gaffney as the #2 possession WR pushing Royal to the slot, that would open the WHOLE offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Lights View Post
                      Iupati or Earl Thomas
                      I don't see the need for Thomas. He is a FS and we have McBath there who looked fantastic before his injury and was pushing Hill to take over, he was probably our best rookie last year.

Comment

The 2 best picks of the draft
                        Defense

Brandan Graham DL
                        Terrance Cody DL

Offense

Jahvid Best RB
                        Bruce Campbell OL

These picks are automatics

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                          The 2 best picks of the draft
                          Defense

Brandan Graham DL
                          Terrance Cody DL

Offense

Jahvid Best RB
                          Bruce Campbell OL

These picks are automatics
                          Oof. I hope not.

And dude, what is with your mock draft in the sig?! :brick: I've asked so many times but gotten no responses

Comment

if we could get a 2nd or 3 rd pick for trading for a late 1st.. Pouncey all the way.....I want that damn 6th and 11th.. to grab berry and bryant in that order.. thats my perfect world.
                            I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                              I don't see the need for Thomas. He is a FS and we have McBath there who looked fantastic before his injury and was pushing Hill to take over, he was probably our best rookie last year.
                              Our Safeties are over the hill, love them, we need exceptionaly talented youth at the spot to learn from the one of the best in Dawkins.. In all honestly, I view S as one of the most important positions on a football team and wouldn't take a chance on hopeing Mcbath can be one of the best S in the league next year or the year after that, IMO he will be good at best not one of the best in the league unless some miricale happens:salute!:
                              I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Working...
                              X