Vote Top RB in the 2010 draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Top RB in the 2010 draft

Hmmm. I rarely post in this section but here i go.

Who is your #1 RB in the 2010 draft after all the pro days and combine results have been tallied.

Options:

CJ Spiller

Ryan Mathews

Jonathan Dwyer

Jahvid Best

Toby Gerhart

Joe McKnight

My personal pick is extremely biased, but its Ryan Mathews of Fresno State because he is a more complete back and has great awareness to find holes and incredible speed to outrun defenders.
    CJ Spiller
    51.43%
    Ryan Mathews
    37.14%
    Jonathan Dwyer
    2.86%
    Jahvid Best
    2.86%
    Toby Gerhart
    5.71%
    Joe McKnight
    0.00%

Ryan Matthews. CJ Spiller is explosive, but he's not an every down back.

Hopefully somebody snatches Ryan up before he can fall to San Diego

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post

Ryan Mathews is my favorite RB in the draft and IMO hes the best RB in the draft. I think hes going to the Chargers but I can really see Houston taking him before SD does. SD might get Jahvid Best with their pick. I like C.J. Spiller though hes dangerous in pretty much anything. Returning,receiving,running. Hes a good all-around back. Atleast we won't have to worry about him since he will be a Seattle Seahawk at #14 with our pick lol.
      Last edited by Amari24; 04-01-2010, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Patriots might even take him before the Chargers.

But I think he will be a charger

Hopefully not.

My 2 hated teams are chargers and patriots, even though the patriots are getting on my good side year after year.

Texans i hope.

Comment

Where do you think jahvid best will fall to, i would love to get him in the second, he is that explosive player we need on our offense.

Comment

i voted for toby. if he was black he would be a top ten pick. hes strong hes fast hes quick and he is smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob333 View Post
              i voted for toby. if he was black he would be a top ten pick. hes strong hes fast hes quick and he is smart.
              Toby Gerhart? hahaha..He can only play RB on a team with a good o-line.

Comment

yeah cuz stanford is full of nfl o lineman. they really were the ones that caused him run all over okla and usc. sarcasm implied

Comment

I don't think being black would elevate his stock that much. He's a good player but he's one dimensional. He's a downhill between the tackles runner that doesn't do much else.

That's not to say he's bad, but he doesn't do enough to warrant being called the best back in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post

CJ Spiller may not be every down, but he sure can do a hell of a lot more on the field than Knowshon.
                    sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005
                    30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlueCrew View Post
                      CJ Spiller may not be every down, but he sure can do a hell of a lot more on the field than Knowshon.
                      Hooray for random unnecessary pot shots who's only intent is to steer the thread off course into another Knowshon sucks convo WOOOHOOOO

Comment

he is more than just a between the tackles runner. he ran sweeps all the time. yeah he is extremely physical but he is really fast too. yeah he doesnt have the huge playmaking ability of a spiller or best but he is an every down back which they arent. he is more complete than both of them as a rb.
                        Last edited by Bob333; 04-01-2010, 05:41 PM. Reason: used the wrong word

Comment

yeah cuz stanford is full of nfl o lineman. they really were the ones that caused him run all over okla and usc. sarcasm implied
                          USC? Wern't they the biggest chokers of the Pac-10?

Comment

he is more than just a between the tackles runner. he ran sweeps all the time. yeah he is extremely physical but he is really fast too. yeah he doesnt have the huge playmaking ability of a spiller or best but he is an every down back which they arent. he is more diverse than both of them as a rb.
                            So??? Spiller can do 2 things Gerhart cant. Catch the ball and Return kicks. And how is Gerhart more diverse?

Comment

sorry i meant to say complete. tg can catch he just had to block on passing plays.

Comment

Working...
                              X