Flozell Adams to be released.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ballen View Post
    Dirty players are fine as long as they play for us!
    Not really,we have a immature coach,a prema dona wide out,2 unproven QB's.
    Thats all the dirt we need no more please
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Isn't this the guy that averages like 3 penalties a game? No thanks..

Besides the fact that his head obviously isn't in the game a lot of the time, he's old, and wouldn't be an upgrade at tackle for us. I don't think he would want to play guard when desperate teams are going to pay him more money to play tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        Not really,we have a immature coach,a prema dona wide out,2 unproven QB's.
        Thats all the dirt we need no more please
        I guess you gotta get all those potshots in before the world ends in 2012...

Comment

Is this thread talking about Flozell "holding call" Adams, there's a reason Cowboy fans are happy he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
            I guess you gotta get all those potshots in before the world ends in 2012...
            2012 is not the end of the world did u not see the belief of the Myans?

2012 the Lions win the Super Bowl!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Project KSL View Post
              I can't believe some of you are saying "get him for depth".......

A good friend of mine is a big Cowboys fan. He called me about 45 minutes ago PUMPED that Dallas released Adams. Flozell is a dirty P.O.S. Denver does not need him at all.

Didn't Adams and Dumervil get into it over a dirty foul by Adams this past year? I think they did...

Comment

If anything I think this gives us another possible trade partner in this years draft. We could trade back with Dallas and get more picks or possibly Barber or Williams in the trade.. And we could still get a player we want to bring in here.. Just a thought I would love to get a back like barber for short yardage or goal line situations!

Comment

Originally posted by Utah#1Broncofan View Post
                  If anything I think this gives us another possible trade partner in this years draft. We could trade back with Dallas and get more picks or possibly Barber or Williams in the trade.. And we could still get a player we want to bring in here.. Just a thought I would love to get a back like barber for short yardage or goal line situations!
                  Dallas said there not trading Barber so no luck.
                  Adams is released meaning want have to trade for him.
                  Why would anybody want a Detroit Lions cast off in Roy Williams 2nd why would he wanna play for a team that gave him a very embarrassing hit.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Utah does this ring a bell.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

That's not a bad idea at all Number 11 could have a tackle prospect they're interested in.

Comment

Dallas said there not trading Barber so no luck.
                        Adams is released meaning want have to trade for him.
                        Why would anybody want a Detroit Lions cast off in Roy Williams 2nd why would he wanna play for a team that gave him a very embarrassing hit.
                        Didn't Dallas put a third round tender on Barber? Anyways I don't like Williams all that much. My point of the whole thing is that Dallas will be looking for elite tackles in this draft and we could trade back pick up the player we want and more picks or other players that could help us this year..
                        Last edited by Utah#1Broncofan; 04-02-2010, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Didn't Dallas put a third round tender on Barber? Anyways I don't like Williams all that much. My point of the whole thing is that Dallas will be looking for elite tackles in this draft and we could trade back pick up the player we want and more picks or other players that could help us this year..
                          Ok lets say we give Dallas our trade for Barbar and or first for there first.
                          Denver RB line up would be Knowshon,Barber,Buck,J.J
                          We would have 4 RB's which is not a need in a pass happy team.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Ok lets say we give Dallas our trade for Barbar and or first for there first.
                            Denver RB line up would be Knowshon,Barber,Buck,J.J
                            We would have 4 RB's which is not a need in a pass happy team.
                            You can never have to many running backs! Wasn't 2 years ago we went through 7 in one year? That would be a great rotation! I think with our current QB core they would benifit from a good running game.. As far as Adams starting at gaurd for us I thought of the same thing at first but after thinking about it I just don't think for one he would want to play OG and secondly I don't think with all of the pentlies and age I don't think he would be good!

Comment

You can never have to many running backs! Wasn't 2 years ago we went through 7 in one year? That would be a great rotation! I think with our current QB core they would benifit from a good running game.. As far as Adams starting at gaurd for us I thought of the same thing at first but after thinking about it I just don't think for one he would want to play OG and secondly I don't think with all of the pentlies and age I don't think he would be good!
                              Yes we would have good depth but we will also have egos.
                              I'm don't know if Barber is a share the ball with 2-3 different backs guy.
                              Sharing with Jones was one thing but sharing with Moreno and Buck in a team that will pass more than the team 2 years.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Yes we would have good depth but we will also have egos.
                                I'm don't know if Barber is a share the ball with 2-3 different backs guy.
                                Sharing with Jones was one thing but sharing with Moreno and Buck in a team that will pass more than the team 2 years.
                                I guess I will just agree to disagree with you! One last thing is if we are winning and have a chance I don't think egos will be as much of an issue!

Comment

Working...
                                X