It should be a SLAM DUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It should be a SLAM DUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that th Skins got thier QB...They wont be takin one...This means the Hawks can get Clausen at thier pick...And then have NO problem giving up #14 for Marshall...The Hawks may have been the big winners outta all of this...

Hawks are gonna get thier QB and thier WR...If they choose...

If I'm the Hawks I'm on the horn with Denver and pleading with them to take #14... They have Clausen in the bag...
    sigpic Adopted By:

Originally posted by ItalianBronco View Post
    Now that th Skins got thier QB...They wont be takin one...This means the Hawks can get Clausen at thier pick...And then have NO problem giving up #14 for Marshall...The Hawks may have been the big winners outta all of this...

If I'm the Hawks I'm on the horn with Denver and pleading with them to take #14... They have Clausen in the bag...
    Not happening... They gave up way too much for Whitehurst if they think he is just a back up. They view him as their QB of the future (maybe present), they'll take an OT or WR at #6.

They could still make a move for Marshall, but the McNabb/Clausen situation hasnt changed anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
      Not happening... They gave up way too much for Whitehurst if they think he is just a back up. They view him as their QB of the future (maybe present), they'll take an OT or WR at #6.

They could still make a move for Marshall, but the McNabb/Clausen situation hasnt changed anything.

Then Clausen could falllllllllllllll...Who needs QB in the top 15?

Do the Browns take Clausen after Quinn?
      Jax wont...They will get Tebow in the 2nd...

WHO?
      sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

The Bills or Jaguars might take Clausen. It makes some sense.
        sigpic

Comment

Then Clausen could falllllllllllllll...Who needs QB in the top 15?

Do the Browns take Clausen after Quinn?
          Jax wont...They will get Tebow in the 2nd...

WHO?
          I posted this in the other thread, I think there are only four teams interested in him.

Buffalo (9)
          Jacksonville (10) [they have no 2nd round pick for Tebow]
          Arizona (26)
          Minnesota (30)

He could be in for a huge slide on draft day...

Comment

Clausen to the 49ers anyone?
            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
            Adopted By:
            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
            Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
              I can see that happening. Shaun Hill and Smith has shown nothing to bank the future of your franchise on. Clausen to Crabtree all day. Also to Vernon Davis he made ridiculous catches all last year. I'd love that if I were a 9ers fan.
              :go:

Comment

You never know, but they have been very supportive of Alex Smith this offseason. I think if they were in the market for a QB they should have gone after McNabb. Since they didn't I think they are confident in Smith.

Comment

How do you know Shanny won't take Clausen anyway? McNabb is not the long term answer, but could groom Clausen for a couple of years. Campbell is probably good as gone, they'll want to get a draft choice back. Grossman is the immediate backup this year. The only thing that would stop this scenario is amount of money they'd have tied up at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                    The Bills or Jaguars might take Clausen. It makes some sense.
                    I think that too but I hear the bills are pretty high on trent edwards. but definetly the jags need a QB
                    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by BF View Post
                      How do you know Shanny won't take Clausen anyway? McNabb is not the long term answer, but could groom Clausen for a couple of years. Campbell is probably good as gone, they'll want to get a draft choice back. Grossman is the immediate backup this year. The only thing that would stop this scenario is amount of money they'd have tied up at QB.
                      ok for one QB's dont groom QBS thats why you have a quarterbacks coach a.k.a. josh mcdaniels when he was in new england sharpened tom brady's skills and made matt cassel a career backup look like a legit starter. its not like tom brady was helping cassel with his mechanics

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                        I can see that happening. Shaun Hill and Smith has shown nothing to bank the future of your franchise on. Clausen to Crabtree all day. Also to Vernon Davis he made ridiculous catches all last year. I'd love that if I were a 9ers fan.
                        shaun hill is with detriot now. niners have alex smith, david carr (another 1st overall pick) and nate davis

Comment

Remember they have two first round picks this year, I would say the 49ers and Jaguars are the most likely landing spot for Clausen.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                            Remember they have two first round picks this year, I would say the 49ers and Jaguars are the most likely landing spot for Clausen.
                            I dont think the niners take another QB in the first round

Comment

Nice idea...if they do take Clausen, I can see them calling Denver....But they wont offer the #14.... We arent going to get a 1st rounder for BM, we will be lucky if they offer thier late second. My money is that we get a third for him...
                              Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X