Damian Williams in McDaniels Type of Receiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Route running is definitely superior to speed. Ask Jerry Rice and his 4.59 speed.
    That is exactly who I was thinking of - - then add to that the type of character that enables you to have an incredible work ethic and an insane offseason workout program. . . and bingo!
    Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

Two concerns with Damian Williams:

1- Has had some durability issues, especially that labrum tear in his shoulder. Can he handle the hits from the bigger, stronger defensive players at the NFL level?

2- Fumbles. He does a lot after the catch, and has had some fumbling issues to go with that. Remember how mad we got with BMarsh when he fumbled on a consistent basis a few years ago? Remember how mad we got with Knowshon Moreno after 4 fumbles? I would hope he doesn't fumble often.

Other than that, I like Damian Williams. Exceptional route runner, has good hands, and is deceptively elusive with the ball in his hands. He'd be a good pick up if Arrelious Benn is off the board with our 2nd round pick IMO.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Working...
      X