No announcement yet.

mcdaniels seems high on mcclain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure I share your exact same feelings. I'd rather not get McClain, but he's a safe pick who is pretty much guaranteed to be a really good player. Due to this, I really can't complain with the team adding the drafts top LB and safest pick.

Comment

• Looks like Rolando McClain doesnt have Crohn's disease after all

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/366258...s-player_news/

PLEASE TAKE THIS GUY MCDANIELS
      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• Good for him but I'd still rather take somebody else.

Comment

• What does he have then that causes Crohn like symptoms?

Comment

• Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
            What does he have then that causes Crohn like symptoms?
            Yeah abdominal pain, bloody diarrhea, vomiting, and potential weight loss is not necessarily screaming much else
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
              Yeah abdominal pain, bloody diarrhea, vomiting, and potential weight loss is not necessarily screaming much else
              I had those same symptons after a wild night in Tiawana
              sigpic
              2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                I had those same symptons after a wild night in Tiawana
                True but unless your drinking the imported water from Mexico day in day out you should have the inflated intestine to be labeled as having this.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Great news, but still shouldn't be our pick unless he's around at our second.
                  sigpic
                  St. Louis Rams GM

Comment

• This is great news, maybe it will increase the chances of us drafting him!
                    sigpic

Comment

• ehh im mixed on him hes a great player, just about everything you look for in a ILB for a 3-4 but i just cant see the value at 11
                      sigpic
                      -------

Comment

• I just don't see McClain as that nasty SoB you want at the ILB position. He rarely lays the wood or changes the momentum of the game like the elite at his position.

Comment

• Originally posted by PKchamp13 View Post
                          I just don't see McClain as that nasty SoB you want at the ILB position. He rarely lays the wood or changes the momentum of the game like the elite at his position.
                          not many ILB take over games other than Willis, Lewis. they are the leaders and fundamentally sound. what we really need is a VOCAL leader someone who talks crap pumps our D up if we start to fall flat and plug the hole.

thats why i love weatherspoon, dont know if mcclain is a big talker, im just sick of us falling flat on our faces and having no personality on this D
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

• Originally posted by PKchamp13 View Post
                            I just don't see McClain as that nasty SoB you want at the ILB position. He rarely lays the wood or changes the momentum of the game like the elite at his position.
                            Yeah I'm with you there, I'd much rather have Brandon Spikes if he's still around in the 3rd round. Barring the eye gouge incident he's a great talent and can be our next great LB IMO :salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                              not many ILB take over games other than Willis, Lewis. they are the leaders and fundamentally sound. what we really need is a VOCAL leader someone who talks crap pumps our D up if we start to fall flat and plug the hole.

thats why i love weatherspoon, dont know if mcclain is a big talker, im just sick of us falling flat on our faces and having no personality on this D
                              Spoon would be a Shannon Sharpe type personality at ILB,,,guy you love to play for ya but hate to play against.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                              J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                              R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                                ehh im mixed on him hes a great player, just about everything you look for in a ILB for a 3-4 but i just cant see the value at 11
                                Wait you cant c the value at 11?? Would you have taken Willis with the 11th pick? Cause this guy is the most 3-4 ready ILB to come along in a decade. The is everything that you want both on and off the field in a player and a leader......Really what isnt to like about him?
                                Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X