Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why We Should Trade Up For Suh

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5073955

After seeing this video and also the other videos of his body of work, I developed a man crush on this guy.
    Watch and you should also see why we should trade up to get him.

I dont know that anyone wouldnt love to get suh but at what cost? We have a lot of areas of need and need all the picks that we have plus some I doubt detroit and TB take future picks unless it is multiple first rounders and that is to much to give up.

Comment

that would be one of the most retarded things we could do in this draft
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Suh is an animal and I would love to have him at DE. However, we would have to mortgage the farm to get him, and this team isn't deep enough to give away that many draft picks.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Not to mention that Suh would immediately become the highest paid 3-4 DE in the league.... This would be a horrible financial decision for us. IF we were still playing a 4-3 I would love to have the discussion.

Comment

We would basically have to trade away much of this year's and next year's draft to get him, and he is almost certainly never going to be worth what we'll have to pay him.

It's nice that you're so in love with him, but don't expect the rest of to jump off the cliff into crazy-land with you...
            Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by VABronco37 View Post
              http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5073955

After seeing this video and also the other videos of his body of work, I developed a man crush on this guy.
              Watch and you should also see why we should trade up to get him.
              Are you factoring in what we would have to trade to move up for him?? Or you just a casual fan who thinks any team can trade up to get any player and pay any amount of money???

Comment

Suh's an amazing player, but trading up right now would be a horrible idea.
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by DTownNative View Post
                  Are you factoring in what we would have to trade to move up for him?? Or you just a casual fan who thinks any team can trade up to get any player and pay any amount of money???
                  This year's 1st(11th overall), 2nd(45th overall), 4th(114th overall) & 3rd and 4th next year.

Tobe honest, it does look kinda bad, but here is something if it went to the Bucs.
                  Trade Champ Baily for Aqib Talib and all the above Draft Picks excluding the 3rd next year and it's not too bad of a deal. "I feel"

Comment

This year's 1st(11th overall), 2nd(45th overall), 4th(114th overall) & 3rd and 4th next year.

Tobe honest, it does look kinda bad, but here is something if it went to the Bucs.
                    Trade Champ Baily for Aqib Talib and all the above Draft Picks excluding the 3rd next year and it's not too bad of a deal. "I feel"
                    Someone has been playing a bit too much Madden! :doh:
                    sigpic

Comment

We shouldn't!! He's good but not good enough to trade up and pay the salary.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
                        Someone has been playing a bit too much Madden! :doh:
                        No...it makes sense...
                        The Bucs need Draft Picks for their re-building team right?
                        Well they would get 4 and an All-Pro future Hall of Famer CB.

It's a good deal to be honest and really you can't go past the Bucs because they draft Suh or the Lions do, simple as that and the Lions only have one player we would want and we'd have to give up more for him(CJJR) then what Jerry Jones did for Roy Williams.

Comment

From the same guy who has us taking Demaryius Thomas at #11 overall

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=165594

What a fail...
                          Last edited by getlynched47; 04-19-2010, 03:26 PM.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

No...it makes sense...
                            The Bucs need Draft Picks for their re-building team right?
                            Well they would get 4 and an All-Pro future Hall of Famer CB.

It's a good deal to be honest and really you can't go past the Bucs because they draft Suh or the Lions do, simple as that and the Lions only have one player we would want and we'd have to give up more for him(CJJR) then what Jerry Jones did for Roy Williams.
                            It makes no sense for a team that is trying to go young to give up one of the best DT prospects in recent memory for an aging CB and also give up a promising young CB. Also why shell out a boat load of money to a guy that is a natural DT and we want him to come in a play DE in the 3-4 (something he has never done before). I wish the NFL was like Madden but its not and crazy, wild, off the wall trades dont really happen!
                            sigpic

Comment

this guy is seriously awesome, hes already donating 2.6 mil back to nebraska before being signed as well as graduating as an engineering student holy moly thats tough

hes a great person id love to have him but not for the price to move up
                              sigpic
                              -------

Comment

Working...
                              X