Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you be upset with Schefflers value??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bahn View Post
    Which Sims are you referring to?
    Some members here including myself wanted Rob Sims.

I think we overpaid a bit in the Sheffler trade. We shouldnt have lost that 7th round. We could have used that to trade up or draft a P/K.

this is a deep draft. trading up would be a bad idea. and dont even consider kicker. prater did good last season. we need punter
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by bahn View Post
      Which Sims are you referring to?
      Some members here including myself wanted Rob Sims.

I think we overpaid a bit in the Sheffler trade. We shouldnt have lost that 7th round. We could have used that to trade up or draft a P/K.
      I wanted Ernie Sims, I know he plays OLB, but I feel like we could use him at any linebacker spot. And no to Rob Sims, I'd much rather draft someone this draft

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
        this is a deep draft. trading up would be a bad idea. and dont even consider kicker. prater did good last season. we need punter
        colquitt was doing awesome in preseason last year but I thought he only didnt win because prater liked kern holding more? Either way we have him and someone else here so im not worried about punter.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
          colquitt was doing awesome in preseason last year but I thought he only didnt win because prater liked kern holding more? Either way we have him and someone else here so im not worried about punter.
          i doubt that was the reason no offense but if it was someone needs to get fired haha
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
            i doubt that was the reason no offense but if it was someone needs to get fired haha
            that was the rumour last year. Both punters were doing great in preseason and prater liked kern holding more so apparently thats why he won the job. Not all rumours are true though.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
              that was the rumour last year. Both punters were doing great in preseason and prater liked kern holding more so apparently thats why he won the job. Not all rumours are true though.
              haha i suppose if they were completely even then sure but why bring in berger then

that was one of McDs only proven mistakes god what an awful move
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                haha i suppose if they were completely even then sure but why bring in berger then

that was one of McDs only proven mistakes god what an awful move
                it was scary how bad berger is. I dont care if he was accurate he had trouble punting past 25 yards. Marshall was probably better at it....SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!

Comment

Good Deal

I think we got a good pick out of the 3-way trade. Now I'm excited to see more of Quinn this year!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                    Yeah, and if he moves to Free Safety he can probably still catch four or five balls a year from Cutler.

Good one, I love it.
                    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I didn't really think we should have had to give up a pick plus the Shef. I thought Shef should have been enough so I'm unhappy with that. I would have liked to have had the pick come draft day to bargain with. But I do like having a fith and I thought the two seconds was better than a first so I loved that move as well as the FA moves we have made this off season. I am encouraged by them I think we are set up to move around in the draft if we want. It really all comes down to the players we get for the picks and how it makes our football team better. We will see a lot more at the end of the week.
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Its not that i think hes the second coming of shannon sharpe, but the guy is productive. He may not be for the McD system, but he is in alot of offenses. If we would have took a 5th rounder straight up, i might feel that we got a better deal. But seeing all we did was swap a pick, then unloaded a decent TE, bothers me.

I support Denver, and McD, but this sh*t is getting ridiculous.
                        PM me if interested in joining a Madden '12 for Xbox 360. Or visit us at xbgl720.com

Comment

Working...
                        X