No announcement yet.

Colt McCoy Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We only have room for one college overhyped quaterback .

Comment

Cory W.
      Agreed. No one knows what the future holds. I do like Colt and I hope he has a great career, I just don't see him fitting our team.

And sorry about that title game, sure that made you sick.
      sigpic
      1st: R. McClain-ILB
      2nd: V. Ducasse-G
      2nd: T. Cody-NT
      3rd: C. Mitchell-WR
      4th: D. LeFevour-QB
      5th: J.D. Walton-C/G
      6th: F. Barnes-WR

Undrafted FA
      Alphonso Smith-RB/KR (Kentucky)
      Trindon Holliday-KR/PR (LSU)
      Micah Johnson-ILB (Kentucky)

Comment

I've been thinking for quite some time that Colt would be a good fit with the Broncos. He seems to be a high character guy. With the addition of Quinn, though, it would seem unlikely. I still think he'd be a good pick.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCanuck View Post
          The more I see of this guy the more I like him. He seems sharp and hungry to win and has a lot of talent that if being overlooked by his injury. Anyone have an idea where he's projected to go? I'd personally love to see Denver trade back to pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd and move up to get this guy in the 2nd I'm guessing? McCoy could develop behind Orton for a season and we could pick a talented WR in round two. I think McCoy is a franchise QB and I'm really hoping we don't take Tebow, he's a bust waiting to happen and requires too much work.
          I live in Austin and watched every single game Colt played in at UT, and he isn't really that great. He misses too many wide open WRs, gets injured too much, throws too many INTs...... I would rather take my chaces with Orton and Quinn.

Comment

Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
            I live in Austin and watched every single game Colt played in at UT, and he isn't really that great. He misses too many wide open WRs, gets injured too much, throws too many INTs...... I would rather take my chaces with Orton and Quinn.
            Missed 2 starts in 4 years. Yeah, he's injured too much. And how can you miss wide open WR's and still lead the NCAA, historically I might add, in accuracy?

Too many INTs?

Was this Austin that you lived it like Austin, Timbucktoo and you're talking about a different Colt? That's the only way what you're saying could actually be true.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
            X