Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Tate, Arrelious Benn or Damian Williams in the 2nd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Tate, Arrelious Benn or Damian Williams in the 2nd?

IMO drafting any one of these guys would create a potentially dominant receiving corps (along with Bay Bay) for Tebow to grow with.

Then we could grab someone like Matt Tennant/JD Walton and Brandon Spikes in the 3rd.

Thoughts?

Tate reminds me of royal... so i guess williams if i had to choose.
    "It's not how many breathes we take in a life time, but how many moments in our life time that take our breath away"

Comment

still would luv to see tate here. with the thomas pick and alot of other needs i dont know why you would pass on tate... at times last year and mind you im a dame fan as well you would see tate just clownin on guys as he burnt them ..out jumped them..out hussle'd them. hed be a great pick-up straight play maker if you felt you needed some more.
      YAAAA!!! YOU TRIED BABY!!!

Comment

I'd still love to get Williams, but OC should be our priority tomorrow.

Comment

Eric Decker
          sigpic

Comment

Sean Lee would be gold too

Comment

If I had to choose it'd be Benn, but I really don't want to take a WR in the 2nd. I'm happy with the potential of Thomas to go along with Gaffney, Royal, McKinley, and Lloyd.

Comment

tate is a phenom as far play making ability ..the want..the drive... will clown some fools. would be...sec.......................................... .................................................. ......would be happy to see him in the orange and blue.

Comment

Need a center far more honestly.
                  Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Dont want a WR with our second as others have said, but if I had to pick one it's Benn....

but I do want a WR in the early third, I'm hopin maybe Jacoby Ford is there, that'd be AWESOME!

Comment

With what picks we have left, I don't think we can afford another WR. Especially early. We need to use that second rounder on the trenches. Either an interior OL or on a front-seven guy. Unless some unbelievable value falls. Hey, let's take Tyson Alualu! Or, maybe not (did Al Davis buy the Jags when we weren't looking?).
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL ur FO just blew ur chances of picking BPA at your shoulda been 5 picks today, you now have 3 and desperate need for certain players. But hey you got the FB i mean QB of the future.

Comment

I really hope that we go WR in round 2, and C and Spikes in round 3
                          Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

If available I would take WR in this order:
                            A. Benn
                            G. Tate
                            USC Dude

I like Benn a little more then Tate for his physicality. Tate is nice, not knocking him Would go Benn over him though. Having Benn and DT on the outside with Royal as the slot, could be a very nice future for this team.

Comment

Originally posted by PKchamp13 View Post
                              IMO drafting any one of these guys would create a potentially dominant receiving corps (along with Bay Bay) for Tebow to grow with.

Then we could grab someone like Matt Tennant/JD Walton and Brandon Spikes in the 3rd.

Thoughts?
                              Sreiously. Stop. Think about it. W T H would Denver draft another WR when they just took one at #22?

Cmon Man!

Comment

Working...
                              X