Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice Wonderlic Test

37.5 here, post your scores.....maybe we should all be gm's, lol jk

Like I said, if you can't drink four beers in 20 minutes and score at least a 30, you probably aren't capable of using a message board in the first place.

I got a 37.5 as well, for the record. I skipped anything that required thought of any kind.

Comment

The wonderlic test is a joke, that test doesn't measure nothing, BTW i got a 35.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
        Like I said, if you can't drink four beers in 20 minutes and score at least a 30, you probably aren't capable of using a message board in the first place.

I got a 37.5 as well, for the record. I skipped anything that required thought of any kind.
        same here, word problems are for the birds

Comment

Scored a 45. Seems pretty simple. nothing harder than grade 7 math in Canada anyway.
          2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Fun. I got a 35. Went too fast.

I acutally took a real Wonderlic test for a job interview once. It was 50 questions and I was able to use a calcutlator. I twas also timed for 30 minutes I believe. I took more than 25 seconds per question so I wasn't able to finish. I got a 36 if I remember. The quesion style was the same, but I remember more fractions. Maybe because I hate fractions

I wanted to find a closer version fromwhat I remember. This one has a lager sample of 75 questions.

Thanks for the post.

Comment

Guys, this is a LOT easier than what they take at the combine.

Comment

Someone go steal us a Wonderlic. I want to take the real McCoy.

Wait... I may just be able to pull that off...

Hrm. This merits investigation.

Comment

I scored a 44 on another site's wonderlic, 45 on this one. I don't know if this is the real test, seems too easy.

If someone answered half of the questions incorrect on the test I just took you shouldn't be driving.
                  Last edited by DishWater; 04-25-2010, 07:59 PM.

Comment

I cant believe I didnt notice 10 was the only even number and 18 was a lot harder then I gave it credit for

Its still easy but at least its timed
                    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 04-25-2010, 08:05 PM.
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

lets remember that football players are getting hit in the head almost every play so there not the brightest people on the planet but personally I scored a 45

Just a little joke:
                      when Vince Young scored a 6 on the Wonderlic, everyone started giggling their asses off and calling him bad names like “moron,” “imbecile” and “George Bush.

Comment

I scored 55....I give it my usual 110%.

At first I was confused........I thought it was a tasty new ice cream......

Comment

19/20... so 47.5

Good? Bad?
                          Brock you like a hurricane!
                          sigpic
                          Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

I got a 5

Comment

"The eighth month of the year is..."

really?

Comment

Working...
                              X