John Hemderson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    He seems huge for a DE. 6'7 335 is a lot of dude, but he seems athletic enough to do it.

I'm guessing we'll look at him, but I doubt some team desperate for a 4-3 DT (Falcons maybe) will let him go easily.
    Maybe Houston will give up that crack pipe dream of Faneca and get Henderson. They need a big dude to rotate in on DL to pair with Okoye.

Comment

I would love for us to sign him! :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
        He seems huge for a DE. 6'7 335 is a lot of dude, but he seems athletic enough to do it.

I'm guessing we'll look at him, but I doubt some team desperate for a 4-3 DT (Falcons maybe) will let him go easily.
        6-3 is considered tall for NT 6'7 is huge I think hes better suited for 3-4 DE people wont get as much leverage on him. You also mentioned the fact he's missed 4 starts in his entire career that was in the last 3 years.

Still they made it clear they cut him because of their reach for Tyson and the pick of D'Anthony. In fact their were reports they tried to trade him on draft day to get Sean Lee
        Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 04-26-2010, 09:53 AM.
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Lol, sign him!

A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post
            Dang I have missed seeing him play at UT for over a decade now. He was a BEAST

Comment

OK that definitely made me want him. Love to have a guy who fires up the team.

Comment

I would like to sign him, but it would be doubtful, i say a 4-3 team like the Panthers, Texans or Falcons.. He would be a good fit at DE..

Comment

Hahha if he comes to Denver can I call dibs on the job of slapping him before each game. Getting paid to hit a guy that is 5 inches taller than me and 150 lbs more than me and not getting hit back would be a fun job!!

Comment

Watch the NFL's Sunday Night Football, NASCAR, Premier League and much more. Live stream, watch highlights, get scores, see schedules, check standings and fantasy news on NBCSports.com

Meeting with the Chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                      Crap, that shows a lot of confidence they have in Dorsey. Why would the Giants want him, they have about 40+ DL (sarcasm).

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                        Thats one of the last places I want him to go. We have a lot of players who have started in the NFL, so I can see why they wont chase after him however I can only imagine Williams Henderson (120starts) combo

Jamal Williams 122 starts
                        Jarvis Green 46 starts
                        Justin Bannan 27 starts
                        Ronald Fields 25 starts
                        Marcus Thomas 21 starts
                        Ryan McBean 14 starts
                        Le Kevin Smith 2 starts
                        Chris Baker 0
                        Jaron Baston 0
                        Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 04-26-2010, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Holy Cow! I cant believe that - - he is CRAZY. I also wonder if that dude slapping him had to sign a release. I love how after getting slapped in the 2nd one he says: "thank you!"
                          Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

This would be a great signing and may even open Fields to be traded. Bannon can play some nose so with him and Baker, I think we would be set.

Makes a lot of sense but the price tag may be too steep.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                            J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                            R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

I would think the two leading teams would be the Giants, because Tom Coughlin drafted him, and the Falcons, because Mike Smith was his D-Coord in Jax.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X