Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a new quick mock

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a new quick mock

    ****TRADE***** pick number 2 to New England for pick #17 and 31 patriots have 2 1's 2 2's and 2 3's and need DE help badly...Here they choose from the two best in Fairly and Dareus

    ****TRADE***** Kyle Orton to Minn For 4th and next years 2nd ( reunites with JMD)


    1 JJ Watt DE Wisconsin
    2 Jeremy Beal OLB Oklahoma
    2 Jared Crick DE Nebraska
    2 Ras I Dowling CB Virginia
    3 John Moffitt G Wisconsin
    4 DJ Williams TE Arkansas
    6 Jason Teague CB TCU
    7 Shaun Chapas FB Georgia


    UFA
    OLB Bruce Miller UCF
    TE Weslye Saunders South Carolina
    SS Dom DeCicco Pitt
    ILB Alex Wujciak Maryland
    FS Chris Prosinski Wyoming
    RB Vai Taua Nevada
    OT Darius Morris Temple

  • #2
    I don't see watt being available that late, and pick 31 is in the 1st round, not the 2nd.
    2012 Mock- Stickin W/ Tebow
    1- Kawaan Short, DT, Purdue (trade to mid 20's)
    2- Chase Minnifield, CB, UVA
    2- Juron Criner, WR, Arizona(acquired in trade down)
    3- Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati
    4- Julian Miller, DE, WVU
    5- Vick Ballard, RB, Miss. St.
    5-Chandler Harnish, QB, NIU

    Address OLine depth in FA.

    Comment


    • #3
      New England needs help soooo badly they are 14-2.....


      L O L

      McD is gone. Patsies MO is trade down not into Top 5.

      Finally Denver owns the 2nd pick in the draft. It is a guarantee of a GREAT prospect.

      With your trade to NE, Denver would just be better off giving NE that pick instead of trading for it, since you completely ignored any trade value charts.....

      Comment


      • #4
        New England doesn't trade up,

        stay at #2, grab Fairley and trade for Haynesworth and have two of the meanest DT's in the game in the middle. Then grab the best DE left (hopefully Bailey) on the 36th choice and a MLB on the next choice (hopefully Greg Jones) and have a 4-3 that has a great front 7! Think of it:

        DE--Ayers/Doom---DT--Fairley---DT----Haynesworth----DE---Bailey---
        OLB----DJ Williams------MLB-----G. Jones----OLB---Haggan/Woodyard

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kansas Bob View Post
          stay at #2, grab Fairley and trade for Haynesworth and have two of the meanest DT's in the game in the middle. Then grab the best DE left (hopefully Bailey) on the 36th choice and a MLB on the next choice (hopefully Greg Jones) and have a 4-3 that has a great front 7! Think of it:

          DE--Ayers/Doom---DT--Fairley---DT----Haynesworth----DE---Bailey---
          OLB----DJ Williams------MLB-----G. Jones----OLB---Haggan/Woodyard
          Please, enough with the Haynesworth talk. The guy is a coward who only plays hard when its a contract year, he would be toxic in the locker room and we've already had enough bad publicity with the team over the past two years, we don't need more.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
            New England needs help soooo badly they are 14-2.....


            L O L

            McD is gone. Patsies MO is trade down not into Top 5.

            Finally Denver owns the 2nd pick in the draft. It is a guarantee of a GREAT prospect. Really, no it is not. 2004-Robert Gallery. Was terrible for years but right now has turned into a solid player.2005-Ronnie Brown-Good player. 2006-Reggie Bush-Not that great. Most over paided player in the NFL. 2007-Calvin Johnson-Is a beast. 2008-Chris Long- SOlid player not a superstar. 2009-Jason Smith-Wasnt good enogh for LT. Moved to RT. He isnt great. 2010-Suh is a beast. A great prospect yes but not always a superstar which is what the number 2 should be/

            With your trade to NE, Denver would just be better off giving NE that pick instead of trading for it, since you completely ignored any trade value charts.....
            The trade value charts are bull crap anyway. The NE trade that the OP suggested is a great trade. If we could get that trade we could possibly get two starting DE in the 3-4. Cameron Jordan at #17 and possibly Allen Bailey or Cameron Heyward at #30-32.

            Originally posted by kona bronco View Post
            ****TRADE***** pick number 2 to New England for pick #17 and 31 patriots have 2 1's 2 2's and 2 3's and need DE help badly...Here they choose from the two best in Fairly and Dareus. I agree and I love this trade.

            ****TRADE***** Kyle Orton to Minn For 4th and next years 2nd ( reunites with JMD) I beleive a straight up 2nd this year is more realistic.


            1 JJ Watt DE Wisconsin He probaly wont be here. I beleive Cameron Jordan here is more realistic.
            2 Jeremy Beal OLB Oklahoma This pick is a first rounder and I would take the best Dlineman avalable. It could possibly be Allen Bailey or Cameron Heyward.
            2 Jared Crick DE Nebraska Im not to sure how good a fit he is for the 3-4.
            2 Ras I Dowling CB Virginia I like this pick a lot however it depends on Champs situation. If champ resigns here than we dont need a CB in the second or third. Andre goodman is one of the better number 2 corners in the league. Cox and Syd are good nickel corners and backup starters.
            3 John Moffitt G Wisconsin Whether he is a starter or not we need depth on the o line.
            4 DJ Williams TE Arkansas I wouldnt mind this but i dont love it. I think a safety is needed here.
            6 Jason Teague CB TCU No need to get another corner unless cox is put in prison. I however dont beleive he will.
            7 Shaun Chapas FB Georgia He will be gone as early as the 5th and as late as the 6th. I dont beleive he will be in the 7th.

            Biggest problem there is no safeties.


            UFA
            OLB Bruce Miller UCF I like this guy. He is productive but a lot of scouts beleive his play doesnt translate to the NFL. I beleive he is a 5th round prospect though.
            TE Weslye Saunders South Carolina
            SS Dom DeCicco Pitt
            ILB Alex Wujciak Maryland Again i beleive this guy is a tough ILB who is suited to a smash em in the mouth type guy who takes on guards and fullbacks and his role is to stop the run. Joe mays position right now and what andra davis played here in 2009. However i beleive a 5th round prospect.
            FS Chris Prosinski Wyoming
            RB Vai Taua Nevada A hard nosed running back with a bit of speed. He would be a sweet addition to the team if he was avalable here but i beleive he will a 6th round guy.
            OT Darius Morris Temple

            Comment


            • #7
              Not a huge fan of taking an OLB (I only suggest Moch sometimes, because he is just one of my favorite prospects) with that pick. Beal is ok, but I think the Broncos might actually do Tebow (and the offense as a result) a lot of good by drafting Rudolph. He can do it all at TE, and would make his life easier. Getting more defensive guys there isn't a bad idea either.

              No way we get a 4th this year and a 2nd next year for Orton. McDaniels is not going to be the personnel guy in Minnesota.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Touch_30_Down View Post
                Not a huge fan of taking an OLB (I only suggest Moch sometimes, because he is just one of my favorite prospects) with that pick. Beal is ok, but I think the Broncos might actually do Tebow (and the offense as a result) a lot of good by drafting Rudolph. He can do it all at TE, and would make his life easier. Getting more defensive guys there isn't a bad idea either.

                No way we get a 4th this year and a 2nd next year for Orton. McDaniels is not going to be the personnel guy in Minnesota.
                If we took rudolph i would blow up. We need defensive starters inside the first 3 rounds unless it is o line.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                  If we took rudolph i would blow up. We need defensive starters inside the first 3 rounds unless it is o line.
                  A starting Pass catching TE is a need nonetheless, same with RT. Doubt both can be found in FA so one is going to have to be taken in 2nd or 3rd rd.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                    A starting Pass catching TE is a need nonetheless, same with RT. Doubt both can be found in FA so one is going to have to be taken in 2nd or 3rd rd.
                    this may sound stupid but i really think if marquez branson came back he could be our pass catching tight end.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                      this may sound stupid but i really think if marquez branson came back he could be our pass catching tight end.
                      He was cut with an injury settlement wasnt he? If so I wouldn't hold my breath or argue just for arguments sake.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If we get a RT in free agency i really like Jared Gaither he is a monster of a lineman at 6'9 330+, If Tebow is starting and we dont move Clady to right tackle then another guy an interested in is Tony Ugho from Indianapolis he is a very underated lineman who i think if we go to a zone scheme will do a great job protecting Tims blind side.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Doug Free is great. Clabo is a great run-blocker, suspect on pass (might improve, has in the past)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                            He was cut with an injury settlement wasnt he? If so I wouldn't hold my breath or argue just for arguments sake.
                            yes he was but i really liked him.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              the Pats would never trade that far up. They're all about the system, not star #2 overall pick players

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X