Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
    was that confirmed?

He was much more successful with the 3-4..
    not yet but he is having his 2nd interview with them before we even gave him a single interview.

He is a tampa 2 guy at heart and nearly won a SB with it he will keep it in Carolina but that doesnt mean the GM wont try and mess with him like they did with fox and push for younger talent. What is he 24 lol hes so ancient.

Nah if Rivera comes back Bowers will stay on the boards.

I am wondering if Fairley does not have an athletic combine though a true Tampa 2 coach wont ant a guy that does not have elite athleticism.

So it could be possible if Dareus has the breakout combine his lovers believe he will have and must have honestly then he could possibly be a sexy pick.

Still its doubtful we will get Fairley. Damn you Luck you have cursed us with your absence in this draft. Well if hes not there a team high on Peterson may give us a chance to get Watt or Jordan. Oy I am starting to lose my optimism by the post.
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
      not yet but he is having his 2nd interview with them before we even gave him a single interview.

He is a tampa 2 guy at heart and nearly won a SB with it he will keep it in Carolina but that doesnt mean the GM wont try and mess with him like they did with fox and push for younger talent. What is he 24 lol hes so ancient.

Nah if Rivera comes back Bowers will stay on the boards.

I am wondering if Fairley does not have an athletic combine though a true Tampa 2 coach wont ant a guy that does not have elite athleticism.

So it could be possible if Dareus has the breakout combine his lovers believe he will have and must have honestly then he could possibly be a sexy pick.

Still its doubtful we will get Fairley. Damn you Luck you have cursed us with your absence in this draft. Well if hes not there a team high on Peterson may give us a chance to get Watt or Jordan. Oy I am starting to lose my optimism by the post.
      I couldnt care less what is combine numbers. Whether he runs a 5.20 40, can only do 20 bench reps, can only jump 25 inches in the air. I dont care. He plays football and he is extremely good at it. That is all you need to know. That is one thing that pis ses me off during the combine process. When you have a hell of a player and if they dont jump or run straight for 40 yards better than everyone then they must not be good. If you see a player dominate like fairley has done all year long then you forgot that other nonsense crap.

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
        good thing I jumped on the Casey Matthews train before all of this.

He will be a 2nd round pick.
        Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        Someone is gonna pick up Matthews before round 3, bet on it.
        I agree with both of you.

He will be taking in the 3rd or higher, last I checked we have 2 2nd round picks, we can use on for a LB, especially if we move back to a 4-3, none of our LB's are play changing guys other than Doom, but if we goto 4-3 he will not longer be a middle defensive threat.

I kinda like your mock, but I see us taking Rick Dennison or Fewell over Fox, even though Fox is the 3rd most likely guy.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
          I couldnt care less what is combine numbers. Whether he runs a 5.20 40, can only do 20 bench reps, can only jump 25 inches in the air. I dont care. He plays football and he is extremely good at it. That is all you need to know. That is one thing that pis ses me off during the combine process. When you have a hell of a player and if they dont jump or run straight for 40 yards better than everyone then they must not be good. If you see a player dominate like fairley has done all year long then you forgot that other nonsense crap.
          neither do I honestly which is why I refuse to by into the whole Dareus is the best DT in the draft crap that they spew just because they read it on Walterfootball.

Still I am saying for us that might be the best bet because honestly I dont see them really being so high on AJ that they ignore D with a defensive minded coach. That being said I am coming to the realization with the chances we wont be able to trade down we may be forced to get Watt earlier then need be.
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
          X