No announcement yet.

Trade Down to Browns 1st Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be a most terrible move by the Cleveland Browns. The Browns should not mortgage their future for a single player when they have so many holes to fill. Yes, the Browns desperately need a starting wide reciever. That starting reciever does not have to be AJ Green. The Browns need two starting calliber defensive ends as well. They also need another quarterback. They need a starting calliber offensive right tackle as well. They need depth at nearly every position.

By trading up in the draft. The Browns will lose draft picks and possibly valuable players that are already in place. Trading up would be harmful to the team. Trading down, would actually be a tremendous help.

But trading up? Please, no, no, NOOOOOOOO!

Now, that would be an acceptable move if the Browns were in the AFC Diviosional playoff round and lost or in the Championship game and lost and are one player away from possibly making a good run. Then, that would be a good move. But, the Browns are nowhere near that situation. So, very bad, bad, bad move.
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 01-11-2011, 10:35 PM.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

If we trade back lets try to trade a couple times to get some more draft picks that we need to fill our d holes. If we get a 2nd and a 3rd from trading back im good with that.

Comment

Originally posted by LoBoE1 View Post
        If we trade back lets try to trade a couple times to get some more draft picks that we need to fill our d holes. If we get a 2nd and a 3rd from trading back im good with that.
        That is my stance on it aswell. Also on the Aj Green and the browns. I dont think a wide receiver should ever be taken in the top 5.

Comment

Working...
        X