Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    It's JJ Watt.

Robert Ayers won't be cut, that's ludicrous.
    We are NOT taking JJ Watt #2 overall. There are at least 4 DE's better than him in this draft. I know this board lovess "good ol country boys" but its got to stop with this absurd type bias.

I have no problem with taking JJ if we traded down into the early 20's but at 2 that is just not a good pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Momentum View Post
      We are NOT taking JJ Watt #2 overall. There are at least 4 DE's better than him in this draft. I know this board lovess "good ol country boys" but its got to stop with this absurd type bias.

I have no problem with taking JJ if we traded down into the early 20's but at 2 that is just not a good pick.
      I never said to draft Watt,

He said AJ Watt, and I was simply correcting him.

I think we go Fairley/Dareus at two for what it is worth.
      Denver Broncos GM
      Originally posted by Mosk
      Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        I don't think he would have a choice if that is what the team that drafts him wants to do.
        And he is going to be paid as the 2nd pick more so then his position, I would think.
        I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
          But they hate on him for have low sack numbers.
          Well he should even as a ruin stuffer. He was taken as a first round pick and a pass rusher and he cant do that. And you are also over valueing him as a run stuffer aswell.

Comment

Working...
          X