No announcement yet.

Watch this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locker is a great QB prospect, by far the best in the class and should go top 10.

Not to us though, lol fail OP poster.
    sigpic
    St. Louis Rams GM

Comment

Locker is a poor mans Jay Cutler...and I'm not even a big fan of Jay Cutler. I still think he is the most overrated QB prospect to come out since Leinart. He has one gorgeous throw out of 4. His completion percentage is terrible. I really can't rationalize a team taking him in the first round, let alone the top 10, and it being a logical move.

I am one of Tebow's biggest critics on these boards...but I will say this. I would rather of traded up last year to draft Tebow, than to trade down this year and draft Locker. I just don't see the kid being successful.
      New England Patriots GM

Comment

I'm afraid if you truly think that and felt that way, you would need seriously medication attention and I would seriously be worried about your football IQ.
        sigpic

Bronco fan for 31 years!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncozone View Post
          Jake Locker will be our Qb in 2011 - Total package

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU0JZhRHzMI
          Can he play defense?

Because if not we don't need him.....
          sigpic

Comment

It is sad but unfortunately true. Lets correct mistakes we made in previous drafts. He is going to be really special. After all what you want best defensive player or best Qb as top 2 pick.
            BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER!

Hands down, don't even have to think about it.....we've already got 2 former 1st rounders on the roster....lets not draft Locker so a year later every can complain about him and want him gone....

We need a defense plain and simple and there is no logical reason to draft on the offensive side of the ball till late in the draft.
            sigpic

Comment

When are people gonna realize that without a good defense were not going to win alot of games.
              Even if it is Jake Locker at QB.
              Especially when 2 of the AFC West teams are becoming one of the best rushing attacks in the NFL
              and if you watched the first Oakland game and you still think we need to get a QB.
              Then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Comment

Locker reminds me of Tebow...just without all the winning and intangibles.

Comment

Brady Quinn and Jimmy Clausen look very impressive also on youtube highlight videos....just sayin.
                    sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Not a bad thought, but personally I would rather have Mallet. What I would like to see happen is we trade Tebow for a 2nd, then we move down from the #2 pick to around 12 or 13. In return we would get another first round pick next year and a second this year. That would give us five picks in the first two rounds. With the first pick we get Ryan Mallett, then with our four remaining second rounders we get Allen Bailey (DL-Miami), Jared Crick (DL-Nebraska), Robert Sands (S-West Virginia), and Jimmy Smith (CB-Colorado).

Unfortunately, none of that is going to happen, Tim Tebow is just too much of a cash cow. At this point trying getting rid of Tebow would be like the back-up band for Britney Spears going on tour without her. Yeah, she's probably the least talented person on the stage, but she's also the name brand that sells the tickets.
                      Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

Where the hell do some of you people come up with this?

A get rid of Orton and Tebow, then draft Jake Locker?

You do realize Locker is a poor mans Tebow right?

Or are you still mad that Luck stayed in school?
                        Denver Broncos GM
                        Originally posted by Mosk
                        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

I'm not surprised that's a 2009 highlight reel. Word has it he really dropped his stock in 2010.

He's probably going after Blaine Gibbert, Mallet, and Newton.

Comment

Wish in one hand and crap in the other, see what you get first!

Comment

The OP isn't serious; you guys have bought it hook line and sinker.

Comment

Originally posted by broncojuan View Post
                                Unfortunately, none of that is going to happen, Tim Tebow is just too much of a cash cow. At this point trying getting rid of Tebow would be like the back-up band for Britney Spears going on tour without her. Yeah, she's probably the least talented person on the stage, but she's also the name brand that sells the tickets.
                                Well said!!!! Perfect analogy

Comment

Working...
                                X