Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow i just found out something crazy about Stephen Paea!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow i just found out something crazy about Stephen Paea!?

I have wanted the Broncos to draft Paea all along and i was just barely looking him up on wiki and just found that after living in Utah the majority of his life and going to Timpview High one of the most know high schools in the state of Utah he actually went to the local Junior College around where i live in which is Snow College in Ephriam, Utah only 7 miles North of where i live which is Manti, Utah! We live in such a small world its crazy! I can't believe this! i thought this was so cool so i'd thought i'd share it with ya'll!

Now i am really for us trading down to get Dareus in the first and then somehow trading back into the first and drafting Paea!

Ummmm cool....
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry the Broncos wont draft a guy because he used to live near you...

Comment

Originally posted by BRADFORD'10 View Post
        I have wanted the Broncos to draft Paea all along and i was just barely looking him up on wiki and just found that after living in Utah the majority of his life and going to Timpview High one of the most know high schools in the state of Utah he actually went to the local Junior College around where i live in which is Snow College in Ephriam, Utah only 7 miles North of where i live which is Manti, Utah! We live in such a small world its crazy! I can't believe this! i thought this was so cool so i'd thought i'd share it with ya'll!

Now i am really for us trading down to get Dareus in the first and then somehow trading back into the first and drafting Paea!
        While most around here probably won't appreciate what you've just wrote, as a native of Utah I think its pretty damn cool. There are actually many, many solid NFL players who have grown up in the Utah area. Ngata is from Utah as well.
        sigpic

Comment

It is fun to get ecxited about a guy being
          drafted into the NFL and doing well.

Wrong forum, though...
          there is a draft forum.

Good luck .
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I figured there would be guys on here roasting you, man. You know, the cool guys...who have to show they're cool on a message forum.

That is cool, though.

I played against John Abraham in high school on several occasion; football's always more fun to watch when it's on a personal level like that. And drafting someone from a hometown would be sick!

Comment

What's up with Broncos fans now-a-days it seems like we are dissing on each other it's gettin pretty old!

Comment

C'mon man, nobody is dissing you.
                Just some good natured ribbing by two guys...

and my post was nothing but positive and informational about the proper forum..

Thick skin is needed on a message board.

Seriously ..
                good luck with your guy..
                I dont know who he is....
                but...

If he gets drafted by my Broncos.. I am sure I'll find out.
                - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

not really sure why this is cool

everybody lives somewhere thats near somebody

robbie gould on the bears lives in my ex-gfs neightborhood

hester lives in another of my friends

sorry not very cool though
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

This is pretty neat dude, no matter what these other clowns say. I guess my claim to fame is that Bobby Knight is from the town I grew up in! I was very excited when we hired McDaniels mainly because he grew up about 15 minutes from me.

I hope Denver does draft him, we need a good DT especially if we go to a 4-3!

Comment

OMG, I live in New York state.....where Jimmy McMillan of the "Rent is Too Damn High" party lives!

sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

I saw Jay Leno eating a sandwich in New York once. He was eating at a table next me.

That almost makes me famous...
                        sigpic

Comment

i met james brown at a steakhouse like 4 or 5 months before he died.
                          that was pretty cool. =]

Comment

Text the Broncos front office and they may draft him at #2 just because he used to live close to you! I am almost certain they would do whatever it takes to help you out! lol, just kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                              I saw Jay Leno eating a sandwich in New York once. He was eating at a table next me.

That almost makes me famous...
                              ...how clever...

Comment

Working...
                              X