Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow i just found out something crazy about Stephen Paea!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kansas Bob View Post
    Text the Broncos front office and they may draft him at #2 just because he used to live close to you! I am almost certain they would do whatever it takes to help you out! lol, just kidding!
    I think everyone gets it, dude. No need in saying the same thing that's been said 4 times already...

...late...

On a different note...it's the offseason. And instead of stating the obvious in every single thread (like most of the "seasoned" posters do; i.e. coaching prospects, Tebow/Orton, etc), the kid brought up something different for a change. Give him a break.

Or should we start another John Fox thread? Or one about Tebow doubters/lovers? Or one about our need for a defense?

Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by jonathanrivers View Post
      I think everyone gets it, dude. No need in saying the same thing that's been said 4 times already...

...late...

On a different note...it's the offseason. And instead of stating the obvious in every single thread (like most of the "seasoned" posters do; i.e. coaching prospects, Tebow/Orton, etc), the kid brought up something different for a change. Give him a break.

Or should we start another John Fox thread? Or one about Tebow doubters/lovers? Or one about our need for a defense?

Seriously.
      Just having some fun dude, need to lighten up a little!

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
        not really sure why this is cool

everybody lives somewhere thats near somebody

robbie gould on the bears lives in my ex-gfs neightborhood

hester lives in another of my friends

sorry not very cool though
        Oh yea? I live in BFE Wyoming...who lives near me Mr. Google Maps?

Comment

Originally posted by lilherb View Post
          Oh yea? I live in BFE Wyoming...who lives near me Mr. Google Maps?
          what??? lol
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

Working...
          X