No announcement yet.

Possible trade down. My speculation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definately see us trading down now. Especially with rumors of Carson Palmer on his way out of Cincy. Buffalo is a shot, especially if they have a target QB, being afraid of another team trading and grabbing him. Though unlikely.

With Fairley going 1st, and being our target pick, i dont see a need to stay at number 2. I really hope Fox doesnt think hes getting Peppers v2, with Bowers. I would rather trade down, and gather more picks.
    PM me if interested in joining a Madden '12 for Xbox 360. Or visit us at xbgl720.com

Comment

This isn't Madden, history dictates #2 is the first loser and no team wants to trade up to #2. Best case scenario is Denver drafts BPA whomever that might be and then trade him to another team for their 1st rd pick + more and get their guy.

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
        Who is this? I've never heard of him.
        Senior QB from TCU. No way he's the first QB drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by Project KSL View Post
          Why would buffalo trade with Denver? Please explain that further. Because last I checked, they pick right after us and they know we have no intention of taking a QB.. I'm sorry. We're not trading the pick. It's pointless to discuss it.
          While I think the odds are roughly 0% of buffalo trading up from 3 to 2, in the past teams have traded up one spot because the believed another team was about to jump them by trading up from father back and grab the prospect they were targeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            Andy Dalton could very well be the first QB taken. I think its possible a few teams in the top ten might want to pick ahead of Buffalo.
            He could be the steal QB of the draft. If he is there (I doubt it) with our second 2nd round pick, I'd draft him. Trade Orton and Quinn. You may think I'am crazy, but wait until after the combine.

Comment

Originally posted by BF View Post
              He could be the steal QB of the draft. If he is there (I doubt it) with our second 2nd round pick, I'd draft him. Trade Orton and Quinn. You may think I'am crazy, but wait until after the combine.
              I agree. After we spend our first couple of picks on defense, I would not be against drafting the guy, if he's still around.
              RESTORE THE ORANGE CRUSH!!!!
              :smash

LONG LIVE THE ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

Comment

I could possibly see the Texans or Cowboys trading up to get Peterson. While it's a longshot, a DB that is also a great return guy is just what the Texans need.

It would probably depend as much on our asking price as anything.

Comment

Working...
                X