• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
    I don't think they'll pick him.

I think there's some sort of quarterback sweepstakes going on, with Carolina, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Arizona all in the hunt for a qb, and the Broncos are trying to send a message that those teams better not assume their guy will make it (whether it's Gabbert or Newton).

That doesn't mean the Broncos are in love with Tebow. I just think Fox is going to recommend a front 7 player.
    THIS (10 char)

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    I don't think they'll pick him.

I think there's some sort of quarterback sweepstakes going on, with Carolina, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Arizona all in the hunt for a qb, and the Broncos are trying to send a message that those teams better not assume their guy will make it (whether it's Gabbert or Newton).

That doesn't mean the Broncos are in love with Tebow. I just think Fox is going to recommend a front 7 player.

Leave a comment:

• darklord
    replied
    Major smokescreen

Leave a comment:

• berlownacyo7s
    replied
    *cough*cough*

smokescreen

Leave a comment:

• Broncos Schedule Private Vist With Cam Newton April 18th in Denver

"Nine teams will take another look at quarterback Cam Newton before next month's NFL draft, a league source said."

"Newton is scheduled to visit the...Broncos (No. 2 pick) in Denver on April 18."

Quarterback Cam Newton tentatively is scheduled to meet with 9 teams before next month's NFL draft, a league source said.
Working...
X