people with first round talent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people with first round talent

so we have a high second round pick which means you can expect people to drop to us with first round talent i have been looking at this draft and i believe

DT wise
    Wilkerson
    Austin
    Paea

if one of these 3 are availble here even with the dareus. they all have ligit frist round talent and should be looked at if open.

RB
    ingram

TE
    Ruldolph

DE
    Clayborn

OG
    Pouncey
    Watkins

OT
    Sherrod
    Soldier
    Castonzo

CB
    Jimmy Smith
    Aaron Williams(CB/FS)

would be who i can see being open with our first second round pick who all obviously have first round talent.

so what do oyu all think of first round talent that may drop to us in the second.
    Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 04-14-2011, 03:47 PM.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Colonozo? Is that Castonzo?
    sigpic

Comment

Castonizo brain fart spelling, i suck at spelling
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm

Comment

No Peterson at CB?????? haha ok
        MVPeyton!!

Comment

well do you think peterson will be availble in the second. if he did i would jump on him in a second, but i doubt he gets outside top 7
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm

Comment

Originally posted by milehighmessiah15 View Post
            no peterson at cb?????? Haha ok
            ur high if u beileve pp falls past 10.
            MOORE 26 & MILLER 58

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
              so we have a high second round pick which means you can expect people to drop to us with first round talent i have been looking at this draft and i believe

DT wise
              Wilkerson He'll be taken in the 1st, but if he does drop to the second, I wouldn't mind taking him
              Austin Not very high on him
              Paea YES PLEASE!

if one of these 3 are availble here even with the dareus. they all have ligit frist round talent and should be looked at if open.

RB
              ingram DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE (or receiving TE) Sorry Ingram, but you're gonna fall farther

TE
              Ruldolph Wouldn't mind, but I would prefer DJ Williams in the 4th (if we get a 4th round pick) or Julius Thomas in the 6th

DE
              Clayborn

OG
              Pouncey Don't count on it
              Watkins He'll be a 26 year old rookie. No thanks

OT
              Sherrod He'll be drafted by Chicago at latest
              Soldier If Harris leaves, that's fine
              Castonzo Don't count on it

CB
              Jimmy Smith I would love to get Jimmy. I'm sure since he would be staying in Colorado playing for the hometown Broncos, he will knock off his off the field problems
              Aaron Williams(CB/FS) I doubt the Steelers pass on him unless some other corner available is better

would be who i can see being open with our first second round pick who all obviously have first round talent.

so what do oyu all think of first round talent that may drop to us in the second.
              My responses in bold
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I think OLB Akeem Ayers or DT Phil Taylor will be the pick if they are there.

But I think the order we will pick players is;
                DT
                S/LB
                S/LB (whichever we dont pick)
                DT

Vickerson will probably start at nose, so we need a SAM linebacker and a MIKE linebacker. We also need a free safety.

Aaron Williams fits the mold for a Fox safety. So he could very well be the pick at 36.
                Denver Broncos GM
                Originally posted by Mosk
                Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post

DT
                  S/LB
                  DT

Vickerson will probably start at nose, so we need a SAM linebacker and a MIKE linebacker. We also need a free safety.

Aaron Williams fits the mold for a Fox safety. So he could very well be the pick at 36.
                  Agreed on Taylor.

Fox doesn't just like his DTs big, but huge.

Comment

i don't see ayers droping below the jets no matter what happens. and i don't really taylor getting pasted the cheifs no matter what happens. i would actually not mind if ingrams open something like this

1. MArcell Dareus
                    2. MArk Ingram
                    2/ Kendrick ELlis

in the end i think we need to get a first round talent with our second pick.
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm

Comment

Aaron Williams could very likely be in a Broncos uniform next year, if he falls.

Fox likes his coneverted CB to Safeties as they play deep in coverage, and Williams thrived well without the presence of Earl Thomas this season.

Comment

yeah why do you think he is on the list i'd prefer him to carter, or moore.
                        Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 04-14-2011, 05:05 PM.
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

DT wise
                          Wilkerson
                          Austin
                          Paea

RB
                          ingram

TE
                          Ruldolph

DE
                          Clayborn

OG
                          Pouncey
                          Watkins

OT
                          Sherrod
                          Soldier
                          Castonzo

CB
                          Jimmy Smith
                          Aaron Williams(CB/FS)

Wilkerson-Austin IMO are not first round talent. I have WIlkerson ranked late second and Austin early third.

I want to see Akeem Ayers to fall to 36. If not then PAEA

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                            Wilkerson-Austin IMO are not first round talent. I have WIlkerson ranked late second and Austin early third.

I want to see Akeem Ayers to fall to 36. If not then PAEA
                            tell the ravens that wilkerson is not elite talent, tell msot three-four teams and they will laugh at you plus his ten sacks from the interior D line makes him first round talent.

Austins a first round talent work out warrior, honestly we'd be lucky for either them to be open
                            sigpic
                            oakland raders gm

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post

DT
                              S/LB
                              DT

I think DJ Williams will play MIKE. Wesley Woodyard will play WILL. Hopefully Akeem Ayers falls to 36 so he can be our SAM.

1: Marcel Dareus
                              2: Akeem Ayers
                              2: Quinton Carter
                              3: Jurrell Casey

Then next year where the MIKE linebackers are leaps and bounds ahead of this draft we look to get our guy in the first.

So with this draft you could have:

R.Ayers-----M.Dareus-----K.Vickerson-----E.Dumervil

---A.Ayers---------D.Williams--------W.Woodyard---

C.Bailey----------------------------------A.Goodman

--------Q.Carter----------------D.Mcbath-----------

Comment

Working...
                              X