my sleeper mock w/ 2 great trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
    If this happened we WOULD be a playoff team.
    -
    First sign either james anderson or justin durant to start at SLB
    -
    Draft:
    -
    Trade down to 5 for a 2nd and 5th.
    1.Cam newton
    2.Blaine gabbert
    3.Von miller or PP
    4.Aj green
    5.*dareus*
    -
    1.Marcell Dareus DT
    I am more of a fairley guy BUT I think dareus and austin would be a great combination
    -
    2a.marvin austin UT he is a very athletic lineman would likely go in the 1st round had he played this year. Proved he has a good work ethic by staying in tip top shape after not playing an entire year due to suspension
    -
    2b.martez wilson MLB-illinios one of my favorites;he was recruited by ND and USC, I wish he went to ND cuz he is a beast. If not for his neck injury hed be a top 20 pick. He is still THE ILB of this draft imo. Or mason foster BOTH are GREAT MLBs
    -
    Trade #46 for a 3,5,and 6
    -
    3a.jordan todman RB-UCONN my favorite player on my favorite team to me he would have a 1st round grade if he were two inches taller. He can do it all. Kiper says Hell be the steal of the draft at RB and I agree.
    -
    3b.trade 3b for a 4, 6, and 7th -
    4.joseph barksdale RT-LSU
    With harris not being re-signed we have a hole at RT and barksdale is nfl starter material but I'd still draft him for depth even if we keep harris(which I hope we do)
    -
    5.Martin parker DT-richmond very athletic, underrated DT found out about him on these boards and I was very impressed. He is the 4th DT drafted because we only have one on our roster
    -
    5b.Darrin walls cb-ND best press corner in the draft. He is so physical at the line, he is fast enough to run with nfl recievers and he is not affraid to hit
    -
    6a.schuylar oordt TE-UNI
    6'6 265 great hands, superfast, 36"vert not a great blocker but he streches the field as a receiving TE and at 6'6 with a 36"vert he is a serious redzone threat. Has a knack for the endzone 6/1 tD/catch ratio and averages 20 ypc had over 1200 yards and 12TDs and only started 10 games in 4 years
    -
    6b.Marc schiechi DE-CO school of mines he is the all time DII sack leader.he is an absolute beast from highlights I've seen. He is like doom and urlacher mixed together
    -
    6c.Mana silva- safety just a flat out beast. If he's not there byron maxwell
    -
    6d.alex green a beast RB who fits the fox mold
    -
    7a.noel devine- once thought of as a 3rd rounder he is a true speedster (4.26 40)
    -
    7b.Shane bannon FB-Yale seen him play in person he is huge and he can BLOCK and CATCH and he's super FAST

I can honestly say this is the best mock I've ever done or seen on these boards
    I edited the mock now I think its flawless. I got 3 athletic DTs, the best ILB, a receiving TE, a pass rushing DE, a big all purpose running back, a shifty moreno type back with more speed, a true cOP back, a FB/powerback, a press corner, a ball hawking safety, and a starting RT. I adressed every need to the point we can easily be a playoff team I'd argue wed have the best running back tandem in the nfl(moreno,todman,green,devine,bannon), the fastest linebacking corps. An INSANE secondary(champ,walls,bruton,silva)
    And a line that will do damage(dareus,austin,vickerson,parker,ayers,doom schiechi) we would be legit I challange anyone to make a better mock
    Last edited by themadfanatic; 04-19-2011, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X