Blain Gabbert has photographic memory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Cool hopefully more teams really want him so they get desperate and trade all their picks to us to get him at #2 (or Newton).

Don't get me wrong I want Dareus under normal circumstances, but if someone really does offer the world, do it.

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
        You may have a very good memory but I highly, highly doubt it's photographic. Some people don't believe it's even possible to have a photographic memory and people who've claimed to have one have yet to prove it scientifically. They tend to be using mnemonic devices to recall things, which is not the same- it requires study and conscious effort, whereas someone with a photographic memory would have immediate recall and would be remembering something as if it had been subconsciously imprinted into their head after looking at it for a short amount of time.

/nerd mode disengage
        I was told at the connecticut mental health clinic when I was 9 I had a photographic memory and they determined this after a series of test including iq test. They told my parents as well that I HAVE a photographic memory I didn't diagnose myself

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
          Having your memory described as "almost photographic" by your mother and actually having a photographic memory are two very different things.
          quoted for truth

Comment

I don't know that having a photomem when be be that good for a QB .... he'd just be picturing naked chicks while he's supposed to be playing football.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              I don't know that having a photomem when be be that good for a QB .... he'd just be picturing naked chicks while he's supposed to be playing football.

That could be an advantage.

The receiver could be the naked girl with her legs spread open and the..............well you get the picture-
              (very weak pun intended).
              I know, Im a dork.
              So far:
              FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
              1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Working...
              X