2011 OFFICIAL Draft Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 OFFICIAL Draft Day Thread

i think he is a must if he drops down to the first second round i think he is a must he is a 3 drow RB with elite explosion and great at running between the tackles i think he is a must pick for us
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

no, we already own a high injury high draft RB, don't need 2.

Comment

well it is more i think ingram will be a 3 down RB, his weakness in my oppinion is pass catching which moreno is really good at
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm

Comment

I have us trading down to 8 in my mock for a 2nd and a 3rd to grab Fairley and using that them along with another 2nd we have to move up late into the 1st to grab Ingram. People all the time forget that Elway worked with T.D. and he knows how important it is to have an impact runner. My top 3 mock is

Nick Fairley
        Mark Ingram
        Stephen Paea

Comment

Considering the fact that Fox wants a speed back to complement Kno-Show, I don't Ingram will be drafted by us.

I'm not saying he is not good, but I am saying he is not a speed back.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

from what i see of ingram he appears to be a 3 down back in the nfl and taking that he is a worth a first there of grabing him top ten in the second is a steal.
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
              from what i see of ingram he appears to be a 3 down back in the nfl and taking that he is a worth a first there of grabing him top ten in the second is a steal.
              We have 2 3 down, goal line backs, we call them Tebow and White. Lets not forget that Lendell White is still on this team, and the whole point of him is to be a 3rd down back.

If we draft a back he will be a speed back, like Noel Devine, Kendall Hunter,Twain Jones,Derrick Locke,etc.

Other than that any other back will be a FA sign.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

im calling it now. the denver broncos will pick.....

Patrick Peterson CB, LSU!

I'm not listening to or paying attention to all of what's being said. The ONLY thing you can believe right now is that we will be picking a 'cant miss' player! Ultimately, there's only 2 in my book. 1) pp 2) von miller

Comment

Originally posted by daspeedster View Post
                  Patrick Peterson CB, LSU!

I'm not listening to or paying attention to all of what's being said. The ONLY thing you can believe right now is that we will be picking a 'cant miss' player! Ultimately, there's only 2 in my book. 1) pp 2) von miller
                  Sig bet?

Comment

i'll do a sig bet that if dareus is availible he is a first round pick.

loser has to wear a sig with the prospect in a broncos uni
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm

Comment

It's a deal.

Comment

Just a week sound good? I really like my new sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                          Just a week sound good? I really like my new sig.
                          sure i was going to do it through the season but you could just have it for a week
                          sigpic
                          oakland raders gm

Comment

sure i was going to do it through the season but you could just have it for a week
                            Nah Dimenna called it first.. Was just originally trying to sound like a know it all haha but then I took one more look at my sig and it hit me... I have no friggen idea or clue who our FO wants.. if I HAD to bet I'd say Fairley or Peterson...

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                              Nah Dimenna called it first.. Was just originally trying to sound like a know it all haha but then I took one more look at my sig and it hit me... I have no friggen idea or clue who our FO wants.. if I HAD to bet I'd say Fairley or Peterson...
                              neither do i , i just veiw Dareus as the obvious pick at #2
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm

Comment

Working...
                              X