No announcement yet.

2011 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya i really don't see how you picked a guy who got in such a bad car crash he couldn't play last year over the best MLB in the draft anddd Casey Matthews

Comment

• Originally posted by BF_forever View Post
      **** this, apparently we are planning on playing a 43 defense with 1 defensive tackle
      There's a game tonight? Hell, I'd better peek at that schedule again.

Comment

• Yup.

If we draft BPA, we have a good player at that position for years to come. If we draft needs and miss? We'll be back next year doing the same thing.

Comment

• Hell yeah, I'm liking the look of this D, KuuuuMAr....

LB corps=fixed. S corps=fixed.

BOOM.

Stick a few fatties from later on in the draft/udfa/fa and we're good...

Comment

• Your banking that all these guys work out.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LosOrangeCrush View Post
              I believe with Fox will make this underachieving D into a top 10. I have full faith that he will bring out the best in Ayers! Day two will bring us hopefully a good DT and we are in business!!!!
              I hope for the best! But I think you are a Mile High!

Comment

• Dang, Demarco Murray off the board
                HE>i

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                  Your banking that all these guys work out.
                  Everyone else is banking that Paea would have worked out. Or any other DT for that matter

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                    Because M. Wilson and Casey Matthews are BOTH still on the board how the hell is a crash so bad that you can't play the whole season without having permanent damage?
                    Wow...

The team's interceptions leader in 2008, Irving sat out last season after suffering a separated left shoulder, a cracked rib and punctured lung on his left side, and a badly fractured left leg

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...#ixzz1KxrU8Vfc
                    That's A LOT to heal up from in order to play a football season.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJGBPD View Post
                      I do find myself disappointed that we didn't get a DT at all with 3 picks today. I find myself confused and I don't understand. We've had 4 picks total, and no DT. But, that's why I'm just a fan. It's my job to root for them! lol
                      It sure seems like it has been a while since a draft made sense. 2008?

It also seems that a lot of teams do have drafts that make sense.

I dont know what to think. I know what I wanted them to do. They got some good players and they will be difference makers.

It doesnt seem to be what Fox typically does. I think many a surprised that he passed on Dareus for example.

We will see, but the front 4 wasnt really addressed, at all. That is the major problem with the team. FAs? Havent we seen that movie before?

Sam Adams? Duane Robertson? Michael Dean Perry? Jamal Williams?

Now, I guess Jenkins. When ever they are even allowed to sign someone.

I like the draft, and yet my jaws are still a little tight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenBKumar View Post
                        Everyone else is banking that Paea would have worked out. Or any other DT for that matter
                        Its because DT's are going to be the only good players out of this draft, anything else sucks and was a bad draft pick
                        sigpic
                        "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                          Your banking that all these guys work out.
                          True but I believe drafting BPA is less of a risk than drafting based solely on need.

Comment

• I know they say you can't build Rome in one day, but Elway and Comp. is sure trying to make them out of a liar.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Really hard to get upset when we have 4 potential starters now added to the team (3 defense).

I will reserve judgement until we actually play a snap.
                              Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Wait hold up...if he missed his junior year and not his senior year then i take back everything i just said cuz his tape was amazing...how did he not go much higher if that's the case?

Comment

Working...
                                X