No announcement yet.

2011 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think franklin will be a guard though. I don't love the picks and don't hate the picks if we todman in the 4th ill be happy with this draft

Comment

• If things go accordingly, we picked up 4 starters that will come in and make us better.

I have no problem with this draft. We can moan and groan, but the FO knows more about football than us. If they feel they are getting the guys they want, that's all that matters,

Good draft so far.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by DiehardinAlaska View Post
        Why do people keep assuming he's gonna walk in and start at RT? The kid himself has said he's better on the inside.
        Agreed, its very possible Beadles shifts back out.

Comment

Why do people keep assuming he's gonna walk in and start at RT? The kid himself has said he's better on the inside.
          Because that is what the Broncos told hi.
          sigpic

Comment

• The reason why i believe franklin will be a better Inside is because he doesnt have the burst of speed to be able to keep up with ur dwight freeney type players. I watched some video on this guy and he starts off slow but what makes him great is that once he gets a hold of u...ur not goin anywhere.

Comment

• I do like the draft thus far, but am very dissapointed that we have neglected the d-line once again. We had legitimate shots at Marcell Dareus, Marvin Austin, Stephen Paea, and Kenrick Ellis. We need a DT badly and I really think we have missed out on one that could be a starter.

If we would have taken Ellis in round 3, I would give this draft an A, as it is I say B-.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                If things go accordingly, we picked up 4 starters that will come in and make us better.

I have no problem with this draft. We can moan and groan, but the FO knows more about football than us. If they feel they are getting the guys they want, that's all that matters,

Good draft so far.
                Did you have this same attitude in the past 2 drafts? Just curious!

Comment

because thats what elway said

"Orlando Franklin is a big, tough tackle who plays physical," Broncos vice president John Elway said on Twitter.
                  sigpic
                  "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Wish we got a DT, but I love this draft!
                    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Who's going to start then.

We're not keeping Harris and Beadles is much, much better at LG.

Comment

• I agree. Too many people are expecting us to fix the whole defense in one draft, that's not going to happen. Sometimes it takes one or two good drafts, and a good FA.

So far, I like our draft, and we're drafting OUR BPA, not the expert's, which is something I think they're doing right. A lot people are complaining about DTs, but we can fix that with the next draft, trades, and FA, drafting based on need isn't going to fix everything. If fixing our D was as simple as drafting Paea or Austin, then they would've already been drafted by the Broncos. EFX is playing it smart, just go with BPA, and slowly fill the needs.

Comment

• Fa

Originally posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
                          Well like you mentioned he will be a free agent but so will MANY other football players. Why not wait and see what happens after FA is over to complain about not getting a DT? We had need at OT and we addressed that need.

Fox is a smart coach and knows what he is looking for in a d-lineman. Have faith!
                          How has free agency worked out with the D line? What happened to building through the draft?

MCD had the same answer after not drafting a D lineman...he said 2 things...there were none available and we will pick up some FA. As I mentioned in another thread. This now seems like a Xanders philosophy since it so much like McD excuses. Xanders snowed Elway.

btw...I love Von pick, but overall weakest areas of the team have not been addressed. I am sure we can find FA's to fill the holes who were really good 3 years ago.
                          Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

• Who's our best draft pick so far?

In your opinion, who's our best player we drafted so far?
                            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• Moore sounds like a happy bronco. Welcome moore

New safety gushes about Broncos veteran DBs
                              Forgive Broncos second-round draft pick Rahim Moore, a safety out of UCLA, if he’s a little star-struck whenever it is that the Broncos are allowed to hold their first full-squad workouts.
                              Moore, who just turned 21 years old this spring, couldn’t stop raving about how cool he thinks it is that he’s now teammates with safety Brian Dawkins and cornerback Champ Bailey, players Moore described as his “favorite ever.”
                              Moore said he even has pictures of Dawkins and Baileys on his phone and laptop.
                              “I wish I could meet him professionally where he could never age and me and him could play for several years,” Moore said of Dawkins, who is 38. “I’m a huge fan. I can’t wait to get hooked up with them and get to work.”

Comment

• Von miller, because the other three were good players but not players we needed when good ones we needed were there
                                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                                X