2011 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    So Paolantonio is the only draft expert we can rely on?
    Schefter tweeted it, and everything i've heard/read says Newton is going #1 to the Panthers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      Schefter tweeted it, and everything i've heard/read says Newton is going #1 to the Panthers.
      And I said, I think Newton will go to the Panthers.

However, there are a few scenarios out there right now by other experts (and sorry, Schefter isn't the only draft expert) in which Carolina DOESN'T take Newton.

So I'm not sure why you're trying to disagree.
      sigpic

Comment

• Happy Draft day Broncos Country

Happy Draft day Broncos country

I'm going to Rock my Tebow Jersey the second I get off work!

(Tebow)

"With" the second pick of the 2011 draft the Denver Broncos Selected? Von Miller from Texas A&M University.

"January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

• Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
          I think there is a bit of collusion (nothing to support it) on the owner's side here. As a group, they are just not acknowledging the season is back on. I expect very little activity until the appeal is decided on.
          You are right. Its totally collusion. Judge Nelson handed down her orders, did not grant a stay and the owners are just ignoring the fact that the league year has begun. They are essentially saying: we don't like the ruling so we are going to ignore it until an appeal is heard. It is clear that all the owners have agreed to: 1) let players into the facility but not let them workout, 2) not trade players. I hope they get hammered by the appellate court.
          Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

• I have a feeling that when they make remarks about these kind of scenarios, that the guy they will draft is Von Miller and not Daerus. Sadness if that's the case.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
              I'm going to Rock my Tebow Jersey the second I get off work!
              See there's where you went wrong, you need to wear it to work. Suit required? Not a problem, get a collared shirt that can sort of be seen through and have the jersey under it. Also works well for Halloween with a Superman symbol shirt.
              sigpic

Comment

• Good idea!

I'll rock my Tebow jersey tonight as well!

Comment

• It's not collusion. It's common sense. They have no rules or guidelines in place to operate without a CBA and a union. It would be absolutely stupid for teams to sign and trade players, when any action during this period may be declared null and void by the supreme court.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Got the ole Bailey jersey on, with the broncos hat already, sitting at my desk, counting the hours til tonight.....

Brings me to think, I need some more jerseys.... Maybe a Von Miller perhaps...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                      I suppose we could trade back into the first (or MAYBE trade down), but i'm guessing after the 2nd pick of the draft it will be pretty boring in there.
                      Not necessarily. Who knows, maybe they decide to trade up from the 2nd round.

I'm watching!

I wonder if we will actually be able to hear all of their conversations? You wouldn't think so because it might tip their hand on who they are looking at next. (Other teams could be watching)

Comment

• Originally posted by IPICKEDYOUOFF View Post
                        Got the ole Bailey jersey on, with the broncos hat already, sitting at my desk, counting the hours til tonight.....

Brings me to think, I need some more jerseys.... Maybe a Von Miller perhaps...
                        A Von Miller jersey would be awesome.

My mood is a lot better now, after reading that ESPN interview with Elway.
                        Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Eh.. no biggie..

Orton can be traded for another player once the CBA is figured out..
                          and that should be soon now that the owners got this wakeup call.

Elways latest interview seems to throw his full support to Tebow...
                          the Orton controversy is over if you ask me.

It is not a matter of IF he is gone.. it is a matter of WHEN he is gone now.
                          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• If Orton gets traded during the next three days, its going to be a entertaining weekend. I doubt that it will happen, but one can imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                              5 PM Mountain Time
                              3 PM Pacific Time
                              7 PM Eastern
                              6PM Central
                              Uh guys not sure if you guys are all the way up to date on time zones. 5pm Mountain would be 4pm Pacific

Just FYI.

Comment

• Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
                                Uh guys not sure if you guys are all the way up to date on time zones. 5pm Mountain would be 4pm Pacific

Just FYI.
                                Who cares about the timezone, you know what zone your in, and you know the time.

This is suppose to be about the draft, the war room, and the team. Unless there is a Denver Broncos timezone, then this is off topic and unimportant.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X