2011 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Who cares about the timezone, you know what zone your in, and you know the time.

This is suppose to be about the draft, the war room, and the team. Unless there is a Denver Broncos timezone, then this is off topic and unimportant.
    I would think quite a few people care about the timezone. Its a big piece of misinformation in this thread. People in the Pacific time zone will just read it as starting at 3pm PST and end up thinking they missed it because it hasn't yet started.

And if you want to get down to it Denver Broncos Timezone would be Mountain.

Just Sayin...

Comment

• Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
      I would think quite a few people care about the timezone. Its a big piece of misinformation in this thread. People in the Pacific time zone will just read it as starting at 3pm PST and end up thinking they missed it because it hasn't yet started.

Just Sayin...
      Considering the fact that the time zones was already fixed in the original thread, nobody is getting misinformed, you quoted a posted post on the timezone, not the original, so that post would be misinformed. But even then, people are smart enough to notice "Hey you said 7pm MST, but put 3pm PST. Thats not right" If there smart they will notice it, but since it was fixed before you even made you first post, it makes your topic irrelevant.

Is that suppose to be a smart ass remark? Because when I said Broncos have there own timezone, I meant THERE OWN TIME ZONE. The key word is own.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Considering the fact that the time zones was already fixed in the original thread, nobody is getting misinformed, you quoted a posted post on the timezone, not the original, so that post would be misinformed. But even then, people are smart enough to notice "Hey you said 7pm MST, but put 3pm PST. Thats not right" If there smart they will notice it, but since it was fixed before you even made you first post, it makes your topic irrelevant.

Is that suppose to be a smart ass remark? Because when I said Broncos have there own timezone, I meant THERE OWN TIME ZONE. The key word is own.

Wow you're kind of a d*ck, huh?

Comment

Wow you're kind of a d*ck, huh?
          It would be better to just not reply, certain comments are better left to yourself, and inappropriate on the boards.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

It would be better to just not reply, certain comments are better left to yourself, and inappropriate on the boards.
            So I should just let you be a d*ck and not say anything for fear that me pointing out something obvious may offend someones sensitive eyes? Or maybe you just think that since you have a bigger post count you can be an ass and no body should be able to call you out on it.

Comment

• Just read some twitter updates, looks like trades, free agency, etc will begin tomorrow at 8am. Im on my phone otherwise i would post a link
              sigpic
              2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

So I should just let you be a d*ck and not say anything for fear that me pointing out something obvious may offend someones sensitive eyes? Or maybe you just think that since you have a bigger post count you can be an ass and no body should be able to call you out on it.
                Post count has nothing to do with anything, if I come off as a ass, thats fine.
                That just tells me, proving a point or making the attempt to makes the person a doughe.

Either when you have a issue with a poster, certain comments can be left to themselves, and you can just ignore that poster.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                  Adam Schefter was just on Mike & Mike, and he said that while fans should certainly expect a lot of wheeling and dealing with regards to trading picks, don't expect teams to be trading any players they currently have on roster.

I guess that means we're still "stuck" with Orton for the indefinite future.
                  NFL Spokesman Greg Aiello just said on PFT Live that facilities will open for use tomorrow morning at 8 am. Players and Coaches and all personnel will be allowed to mingle. Plans and procedures for trades, OTA's, and camps stuff like that will be distributed to all teams tomorrow. This includes plans for player transactions and when the new league will start.

No trades involving players will occur tonight. Tomorrow is a different story though......If League calendar starts tomorrow player trades will be allowed starting 2nd round.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                    NFL Spokesman Greg Aiello just said on PFT Live that facilities will open for use tomorrow morning at 8 am. Players and Coaches and all personnel will be allowed to mingle. Plans and procedures for trades, OTA's, and camps stuff like that will be distributed to all teams tomorrow. This includes plans for player transactions and when the new league will start.

No trades involving players will occur tonight. Tomorrow is a different story though......If League calendar starts tomorrow player trades will be allowed starting 2nd round.
                    Ohhhhh that makes me so excited!!!!
                    Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
                    sigpic

Comment

And I'm telling you...no team will trade or sign players right now with the NFL in legal turmoil. Any move made can later be declared null and void by an appeals or even the supreme court.

There's no incentive for teams to make moves RIGHT NOW or even tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by neoslick View Post
                        Not necessarily. Who knows, maybe they decide to trade up from the 2nd round.

I'm watching!

I wonder if we will actually be able to hear all of their conversations? You wouldn't think so because it might tip their hand on who they are looking at next. (Other teams could be watching)

I agree, I do recall Elway saying he wants the fans to be more involved with the team, maybe this is another way to get us involved.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                          And I'm telling you...no team will trade or sign players right now with the NFL in legal turmoil. Any move made can later be declared null and void by an appeals or even the supreme court.

There's no incentive for teams to make moves RIGHT NOW or even tomorrow.
                          And I am telling you what you think "I DON'T CARE"

I am just passing on information accurately straight from the horses mouth Greg Aiello. He was interviewed live on PFT Live by Mike Florio and I was able to pause and replay so all the information I passed on is accurate.

Mike Florio asked if the league starts tomorrow will trades involving players be allowed? Greg Aiello said if the League calendar begins tomorrow then yes players may be traded beginning on Friday.

Comment

And I am telling you what you think "I DON'T CARE"

I am just passing on information accurately straight from the horses mouth Greg Aiello. He was interviewed live on PFT Live by Mike Florio and I was able to pause and replay so all the information I passed on is accurate.
                            Also, if the 8th Circuit court denies the stay, then there is absolutely NO WAY the Supreme Court will hear it.
                            Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
                            sigpic

Comment

And I am telling you what you think "I DON'T CARE".
                              Relax. Take a deep breath. Tell yourself "it's just an Internet message board".

No need to get hostile.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wearing my Broncos cufflinks at work today, and changing into my Elway throwback jersey as soon as I get home! Hopefully it's an exciting night!

Comment

Working...
                                X