No announcement yet.

2011 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give it a C-, we got some good players, but our values of where we took players were off, however depending on FA could go up to a B
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Well we can only go up, last year was such a disaster.

Comment

• ugh.....two words..

FREE AGENCY!

it takes 1-2 seasons to develop DT's,

since we needed more than just this we got 4-5 quality playmaking starters,

in FA we can pickup an already experienced DT, or 2, that are space eaters to set the tone for the pass rush. which can improve the D dramatically, then next season scout for DTs in that class.

makes total sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
          I give it a C-, we got some good players, but our values of where we took players were off, however depending on FA could go up to a B
          Disagree 100%.

I think our value was spot on, we took some real good players for where we got them.
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
            I'm going to agree with Chris Berman in that we don't know WHEN free agency will start.
            It is so uncertain, that's why I am so against it.
            I don't believe it in the slightest. FA will happen probably by june-july.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              I give it a C-, we got some good players, but our values of where we took players were off, however depending on FA could go up to a B
              The draft overall, I feel the opposite, what pick(s) were that far off value wise?

Comment

• I just heard an interesting point on The Fan

"Today the Broncos take 2 TE's. You can expect double tight end sets which means running the ball a lot, it means easy reads and throws, it means Tim Tebow."

What do you guys think?
                sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                  I missed the moment.

Youtube?
                  Here you go Joe....
                  sigpic

Comment

• C-????? Irving is a steal in the 3rd. Moore and Carter are starters and Miller is the best Defensive player in the draft.
                    sigpic

Comment

• The two biggest things I took from this draft:

1. We took playmakers
                      2. This isn't a one year fix & The Broncos drafted like they have a 2-3 year plan, which is realistic. We can't expect a 4-12 football team that was gutted of talent, to bounce back in one year.
                      sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• two new tight ends and a right tackle!

its tebow time!

Comment

• virgil green

hey guys thought it was cool that the we drafted v.green . i was hoping Denver would get him . i work with his dad. hopefully he works out.

Comment

• C Draft.

Wasnt impressed besides a couple picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                              "Today the Broncos take 2 TE's. You can expect double tight end sets which means running the ball a lot, it means easy reads and throws, it means Tim Tebow."

What do you guys think?
                              I heard it too....I'm not willing to say it's a case of where the Broncos are building the offense around Tebow. But I do think the drafting of 2 pass-catching TEs and a good short yardage/goal line OL seems to fit Tebow more than Orton.

Comment

• If it means leads to better 3rd down, goal line, and short yardage production, it's all good to me. Why try to kill em deep all the time. If you have that threat but can smash em' right in the face for 60mins? If it leads to our defense being on the field less and taking advantage of the turnovers they create, as well al the field position ST gets us, I'm wavy gravy!
                                #swapping

Comment

Working...
                                X