No announcement yet.

2011 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox gets pressure almost solely with the front 4, but that philosophy only worked out during the early years when we had the best D-line in the league.

After 06 or so the talent level dropped but Fox stuck to the same philosophy and the D usually suffered.

He's not a master of the pass rush by any means. We didn't do any better in 10' than we did in 09'

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Panther View Post
      Fox gets pressure almost solely with the front 4, but that philosophy only worked out during the early years when we had the best D-line in the league.

After 06 or so the talent level dropped but Fox stuck to the same philosophy and the D usually suffered.

He's not a master of the pass rush by any means. We didn't do any better in 10' than we did in 09'
      Was it better than Denver's 2019 pass rush? That's all we care about. It's not that we're expecting this monstrous pass rush. We're just tired of being at the bottom of the league when it comes to defense. Even a modest rush will do wonders. With the secondary we have just the appearance of some form of pressure will go a long way. Personally I'm more jumpy at the fact that he is a defensive fundamentalist and will stress the importance of something we seem to suck rotten eggs at, tackling.
      #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
        Was it better than Denver's 2019 pass rush?
        I want to your time machine please!!!! John and John trade down, draft D, yes?
        You should leave a Bronco game at Mile High with little to no voice...

Comment

Originally posted by x2kjosh View Post
          I want to your time machine please!!!! John and John trade down, draft D, yes?
          Darn, I let the cat out the bag. Well I'll tell u what happens in 2011 for gambling purposes only. Trust when I say put 100 on Denver to win it all. We go 15-1 and Tebow is MVP. We trade back, get a TE, FS, CB, and 2DL's. We trade KO to Cincy for a 3rd and 4th in 2012. KnoMo breaks 1K, Doom has 28 sacks, Champ has 5 ints and makes the SB winning pick 6. DJ has his best season ever and Decker firmly plants himself as our new EddieMac. It's a wild ride that unfortunately falls apart in 2018. When Tebow suffers a concussion causing him to miss 4 games and we trade our star DT in 2017 and never draft his replacement.

LOL!!!
          #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
            Darn, I let the cat out the bag. Well I'll tell u what happens in 2011 for gambling purposes only. Trust when I say put 100 on Denver to win it all. We go 15-1 and Tebow is MVP. We trade back, get a TE, FS, CB, and 2DL's. We trade KO to Cincy for a 3rd and 4th in 2012. KnoMo breaks 1K, Doom has 28 sacks, Champ has 5 ints and makes the SB winning pick 6. DJ has his best season ever and Decker firmly plants himself as our new EddieMac. It's a wild ride that unfortunately falls apart in 2018. When Tebow suffers a concussion causing him to miss 4 games and we trade our star DT in 2017 and never draft his replacement.

LOL!!!
            YESSSS.... I cant wait for the season now! lol
            You should leave a Bronco game at Mile High with little to no voice...

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
              Every year, there's at least 1 DT that goes top 10.

There's not a CB that could go as early as #1 more than every 5 years.
              I'm thinking we pick in the top 7 next year.
              I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Originally posted by Buenacolt11 View Post
                Dont exactly agree with this statement. Johnson was very highly regarded coming out of Georgia but slipped into the third round.
                *cough cough* David Veikune *cough cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                  0% Defense

0% Offense
                  I thought John's role was to server as a tie-breaker. This should be a Xanders / Fox discussion.
                  Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

2011 NFL Draft

Just fine tuned the war room camera shot. We will live stream the war room for the entire first round on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/#!/BroncosTV/

That should be interesting......

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      Just fine tuned the war room camera shot. We will live stream the war room for the entire first round on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/#!/BroncosTV/

That should be interesting......
                      Wow, hope they don't tip there hand in there.

sigpic

Comment

Now that my tv and computer are in the same room I may have to make use of this.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Now that my tv and computer are in the same room I may have to make use of this.
                          I wonder if we'll get sound haha. It'd be lame without it. But.... don't know that they want the whole world knowing exactly what's going on in there.
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            I wonder if we'll get sound haha. It'd be lame without it. But.... don't know that they want the whole world knowing exactly what's going on in there.
                            Don't think they will have sound, the niners did this last season without sound.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                              Don't think they will have sound, the niners did this last season without sound.
                              I have to agree, if there was sound all the other teams would have to do is listen to our war room to see who we were going for next. I'm sure this war room feed will not show the draft board but instead the people in the room so unless they have a super talented lip reader they won't be getting much out of it.
                              sigpic

Comment

This is a really cool idea to give the fans some interesting views into the war room, but I also think it's a dumb idea. This better not backfire on us.
                                Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X