2011 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elecshoc View Post
    Wow, hope they don't tip there hand in there.
    No doubt.

I really hope this doesn't turn out to be a dumb move...
    Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
    sigpic

Comment

I bet we fake a bunch of phone calls in there. So other teams get scared.... It could actually be a brilliant strategy.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by elecshoc View Post
        Wow, hope they don't tip there hand in there.
        That's what i hope, hopefully it's just them discussing and whatnot, but without the sound..

This could be really good or really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          That's what i hope, hopefully it's just them discussing and whatnot, but without the sound..

This could be really good or really bad.

If they didn't have sound, then it could be somewhat harmless (unless Belicheat or somebody cares enough to hire a lip reader). It would also be a waste of time to watch it as a fan, too, since you won't know what's going on. All you'd see is Elway, Xanders and Fox moving around the office.
          Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            I bet we fake a bunch of phone calls in there. So other teams get scared.... It could actually be a brilliant strategy.
            As long as they make sure the other end of the cord is attached to the phone

Comment

What R U Doing On Christmas Eve??? (Tonight)

I'm taking it cool tonight........Christmas Eve will be spent leisurely, watching some hockey and a couple of shows. But the butterflies are starting to make an appearance. We fans have waited so long for this Draft, with no Free Agency and Trades in between. But it's here before us, and I am smiling very broadly.

And don't forget Boxing Day (rounds 2 and 3), which is perhaps even more exciting.......we have 3 quality picks on that day, and maybe more. Day three is still worth some viewing as well, and it is always fun getting the "grades" for overall selections.

But this doesn't end here. Once the guys shake hands on the CBA (soon please), we get to enjoy FA and Trades, which we sadly had to miss so far this year. Patience is a good thing!!!!

Hope you're having a great Christmas Eve!!!! I really feel confident that the next few days will make us a better team in the short run, and lay the foundation for a long term successful run.....led by Elway, Fox and company.

:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                I'm taking it cool tonight........Christmas Eve will be spent leisurely, watching some hockey and a couple of shows. But the butterflies are starting to make an appearance. We fans have waited so long for this Draft, with no Free Agency and Trades in between. But it's here before us, and I am smiling very broadly.

And don't forget Boxing Day (rounds 2 and 3), which is perhaps even more exciting.......we have 3 quality picks on that day, and maybe more. Day three is still worth some viewing as well, and it is always fun getting the "grades" for overall selections.

But this doesn't end here. Once the guys shake hands on the CBA (soon please), we get to enjoy FA and Trades, which we sadly had to miss so far this year. Patience is a good thing!!!!

Hope you're having a great Christmas Eve!!!! I really feel confident that the next few days will make us a better team in the short run, and lay the foundation for a long term successful run.....led by Elway, Fox and company.

Posting on the greatest fan boards known to man while playing madden, drinking some bud and shoveling pizza in my piehole my good sir.

Comment

Love your analogy to Christmas Eve!
                  I'm chillaxing with some friends, dinner tonight, then waiting on tomorrow!
                  Grilling, Coors Light and friends with the Broncos Draft! :thumb:

Comment

Love it!!!

Comment

Will be reading these boards continuously until tomorrow night! Can't wait! My friends think I am too crazy about the draft though. They just don't understand.

Comment

Great analogy, I was totally thinking about how I had jitters and anticipation like the good old days of childhood Christmas Eve nights

I have to work, but then I'm having some buddies over for the South Park premiere. I will peruse this board, espn, and several other draft resources, but at this point, there isn't really too much to read that we haven't already seen. I can't wait for 8 pm eastern tomorrow!!!!
                        Cannot wait for the ultimate pass rush tandem that is VonDoom! (Cue cheesy 1920's Dracula music)

Comment

Girlfriends making up some chili,gonna lay low, watching Total Access right now, maybe watch a flick later. Excited to watch the draft at home tomorrow, usually i'm up north fishing. Just super pumped to see what the do at #2 tomorrow, lately Im leaning away from Darues to Von Miller because of the heavy DL options throughout the draft. But who knows just super geeked about the next couple days, needing my football fix, i dont know how im going to get any work done tomorrow.....
                          sigpic

Comment

I will be playing Gears Beta, hoping the NFL takes it head out of its ass, and watching the Ultimate Fighter.

All of that will make the draft relaxing tomorrow.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Xanders spilled the beans... Dareus unless car takes him

Said in 7 of 9 scenarios their guy was there at #2. Well the only guy Car would take besides Newton is Dareus, therefore our guy is Dareus unless Car takes him. Said on 1043 ticket, no time gotta get son to lax. http://www.denverssportsstation.com/page.php?page_id=43#vmix_media_id=84112061

9:30 of interview
                              Last edited by blue diamond; 04-27-2011, 07:10 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Why is Dareus the only other guy Car would take?

Comment

Working...
                                X