2011 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreasyQtip View Post
    Why is Dareus the only other guy Car would take?
    He's just trying to make it seem like Dareus is the pick.

Comment

Just sayin shuylar oordt was there 7 out if 9 times as well
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Pretty obvious now it's gonna be Miller...

Either way we end up Golden, Darius, Peterson or Miller will be there at #2. Whats in question now is round two.

sigpic
        \

Comment

Two words - Trade Back...

Comment

I think he actually tipped his hand differently today,

We might be trading down. Or its just smoke.
            http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...8-8cba85ad7bd0

How many different scenarios have you gone over for how the draft could play out?
            "We did at least 10 different ones, which was the first time I've ever done that many. (Head Coach John) Fox has never done that many, either. It's more evaluating how the board could come off and which player we would take. We did some trade-down scenarios at every pick."

In your experience, when do you expect to start fielding calls for potential trades?
            "The draft starts at 6 mountain time, I would say we might get a call at 5 or 5:30. The reason is a lot of teams don't want to tip their hand on what they're intending to do until the end. They don't want it to get out publicly."

Comment

Originally posted by Broncodoodle View Post
              Two words - Trade Back...
              More like Two letters: NO

Comment

You have to hear him say it. Def not lying. 102.3 prosucers all agreed w me. It has to be dareua.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                  Just sayin shuylar oordt was there 7 out if 9 times as well
                  I see what you did there
                  sigpic
                  photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

This makes no sense imo. Carolina only gets to pick one player which means that Dareus should be there 8 of the 9 scenarios, the one exception being where Carolina actually takes Dareus.

Unless, of course, this accounts for any trades they might make, which then makes speculating a bit of a moot point since the team moving into number one could be after anyone.
                    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by GreasyQtip View Post
                      We might be trading down. Or its just smoke.
                      http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...8-8cba85ad7bd0

How many different scenarios have you gone over for how the draft could play out?
                      "We did at least 10 different ones, which was the first time I've ever done that many. (Head Coach John) Fox has never done that many, either. It's more evaluating how the board could come off and which player we would take. We did some trade-down scenarios at every pick."

In your experience, when do you expect to start fielding calls for potential trades?
                      "The draft starts at 6 mountain time, I would say we might get a call at 5 or 5:30. The reason is a lot of teams don't want to tip their hand on what they're intending to do until the end. They don't want it to get out publicly."
                      He also said that the deal would have to be very very good in order to make the trade. I don't see any other team offering enough to move up to #2 to make it worthwhile for the Broncos to trade down.

I believe "their guy" is either Dareus, PP or Miller. They want one of those 3 guys for sure, imo. They couldn't trade very far before all of them would be gone so they would want hefty compensation for the trade.
                      sigpic

Comment

Drinking beer boring the ever lovin crap out of my gf with all my draft talk. Complete with youtube videos of the top 3 prospects for us. . . .yeah she loves draft time.

And i have a feeling the pick is gonna be Von Miller
                        sigpic
                        photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

I work until 9:00 (Pacific). Then home for some sleep and back at it again tomorrow. I will be working for the draft but no one better call for help around 5:00 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

draft > everything except family (arguably)

Comment

Working on a political philosophy paper. Save me!

And watching two hockey games at once. More fun!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChangAlang24 View Post
                                draft > everything except family (arguably)
                                would have to consider trading a family member if it would help us get a stud.......

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X