No announcement yet.

2011 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as I love DJ, he does not have the "it" to play the Middle. He should go back to the WLB and we work on the MLB spot either with the roster, rds 2-7, trade, or f/a. Look up some Al Wilson, Ray Lewis, Urlacher, Romo, etc..... vids then look up DJ. He does not fit the bill for that role. He is too quiet and passive. You do not believe he's out for blood. That's what an MLB must be.
    #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by JSwint22 View Post
      Sorry bro! Didn't see it. but regarless im still really happy with the future of this team.
      Me too!:thumb:
      RESTORE THE ORANGE CRUSH!!!!
      :smash

LONG LIVE THE ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

Comment

• I'll be happy if we take him and happy if we don't take him. His knee injury is bone on bone, and is very risky. That being said, he has the chance to be one of the best 2nd round picks we've had.

Comment

• what about trading up? What if Bower's injury concerns were overblown and he turns into an stud? Bowers, Doom, Miller, Baley, oh my!!!

I am really hoping they trade up to grab bowers. I don't think you let this guy go. it's a huge opportunity two get two major defensive players.

Comment

• I'd stick DJ at MLB and Miller at WLB. Then when we get into Nickel bring in Woodyard and DJ as our LB's, kick Ayers inside as a DT, and put Dumervil and Miller on the edges as DE's.

Paaasss ruuuussshhh

Comment

• I still think DJ's very best year was when he played SAM...but he hates playing it.
              Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• I don't see how the Broncos don't take Bowers if he's available when they pick in the 2nd round unless the medical exams indicate the knees are only going to get worse.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardoso View Post
                  what about trading up? What if Bower's injury concerns were overblown and he turns into an stud? Bowers, Doom, Miller, Baley, oh my!!!

I am really hoping they trade up to grab bowers. I don't think you let this guy go. it's a huge opportunity two get two major defensive players.
                  It's not like teams are running on rumors of his injury, they've gotten in person looks at it and had team doctors check it out. If we don't think his knee is ready for the NFL, we shouldn't take him.

Comment

• We definitely might draft a MLB like Foster or Wilson...

Comment

• If we take Bowers bad things will happen to my TV and Liver tomorrow night.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Kyle Roudolph would also be a steal at 46.

Comment

• Austin is a safer pick.. a guy who could start right away.

I am sick and tired of picking guys who are injury prone...
                          we need SOLID performers.

Look at Thomas our frst pick last year...
                          he is GREAT... but he can not stay healthy.

We need a SURE THING.
                          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• I am chewing my fingers nails waiting to find out and I never chew my finger nails. Lol kidding, well kinda kidding. He is going to be a great player his whole career, just the way he goes about his buisness.
                            I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• Fox says they'll take BPA over need tommorow

Fox said he'll pick for best player available; won't necessarily go for need.

#Broncos would like to parlay their three picks tomorrow into more picks, Fox said, but won't make a deal "at the expense of good players."

http://twitter.com/#!/MaxBroncos

Depending how far we move back, i wouldn't mind trading back if we got an extra 4th and/or 5th, or 3rd.

Comment

• Thank god hes trying to rebuild a team with talent and not hole fillers....

Its a nice change and I cant believe more fans arent embracing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X