• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        1- Von Miller
        2A- Marvin Austin
        3- Colin McCarthy

DE....Dumervil, Ayers, Hunter
        DT....Austin, Vickerson Thomas
        OLB.....Williams,Miller, woodyard haggan
        ILB.......McCarthy, Mays
        We have 2 picks in the 2nd round, who else would you take?

Comment

• PP7...He is the closest to a "sure" thing! We need playmakers on defense and would make an impact right away!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            Didn't really spill anything, everyone knows we need playmakers on the Front 7..
            I think i should certainly quiet the QB talk though. And even the chance of TE and RT. Again, listening to the interview, offense is mentioned as an afterthought. If they don't use their first 4 picks on defense I'll be surprised.
            To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

• 1- Von Miller
              2a- Muhammed Wilkerson
              2b- Mason Foster
              3- Kenrick Ellis

Praying for an Orton trade, if it happens add in Allen Bailey

DE- Dumervil, Hunter
              DT- Vickerson, Ellis
              DT- Wilkerson, Bailey
              DE- Ayers, Bailey

SAM- Miller, Woodyard
              MIKE- Foster, Woodyard
              WILL- Williams, Woodyard

Could be dominant for years to come
              2012 Mock- Stickin W/ Tebow
              1- Kawaan Short, DT, Purdue (trade to mid 20's)
              2- Chase Minnifield, CB, UVA
              2- Juron Criner, WR, Arizona(acquired in trade down)
              3- Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati
              4- Julian Miller, DE, WVU
              5- Vick Ballard, RB, Miss. St.
              5-Chandler Harnish, QB, NIU

Address OLine depth in FA.

Comment

• Fairly is very disruptive.With not knowing if Dumervil will be 100 percent we need a force to rush the passer.

Comment

• I said Fairley, and the ZIPPER HEAD who said Can Newton needs to be hung!
                  sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    We have 2 picks in the 2nd round, who else would you take?
                    Well I think we go offense with one of those picks. But if I had to pick I'd say Paea or Jenkins if they are there.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I want Dareus the most based on need but Miller would be great pick too

Comment

• I'm really coming around to the Miller choice. He is a great pass rusher and has awesome athletic abilities. If he is as good in coverage as everyone says he is then he will be an awesome player. Overall I think Miller will be the pick due to how deep the DT talent is. Miller, Dareus, and PP are all good choices in my opinion though. Just got to trust the scouts, Elway, Xanders, and Fox to pick which out of the 3 is the best for us.
                        Last edited by Kazmo; 04-27-2011, 07:52 PM. Reason: Typo
                        sigpic

Comment

• Will someone please listen, feels like I am in a movie, I am leo in shutter island. Help!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by blue diamond View Post
                            Will someone please listen, feels like I am in a movie, I am leo in shutter island. Help!!!
                            What do you want to know? I just listened to all 20 minutes.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• i voted Miller, but anything other than Newton is good by me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                                What do you want to know? I just listened to all 20 minutes.
                                I listened to most of it. To me he didn't really didn't say much that would lead me to think it was any one person in particular. I know they have someone in mind, but who it is, I couldn't say by listening to the interview? What did you think?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X