No announcement yet.

2011 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went a week thinking dareus. But after hearing the d-line depth is decent in the draft, Miller makes sense. I've lost hope in Ayers being a pass rusher, but hes great at the run. Having Miller, Williams, Ayers, and Dumervil sounds pretty sweet...hopefully Ayers could make the transfer since it took him a while to get used to OLB.

Then pick up a d-lineman in the 2nd round and get a veteran FA for another d-lineman. So it'd be a rookie, veteran, vickerson, and dumervil (they said he was moving to DE right?).

But I wouldnt be angry if they picked dareus or peterson instead..though i really doubt peterson. maybe next year theyll address the secondary in the draft since goodman and bailey can still be our #1 and #2's with a bunch of young guys behind them

Comment

• 1st option

Ayers---------Dareus-----------Austin----------DOOM
      -------Foster-----------McCarthy----------DJ

2nd option

Ayers---------Austin-----------Vickerson----------DOOM
      -------McCarthy-----------DJ----------Miller
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        What do you want to know? I just listened to all 20 minutes.
        When at 930 he says in 7 of 9 mocks they get their guy despite what Car does, that means in their mock Car takes their guy, which must be dareus the other guy Car would take besides cam newton. Just listen from 930 to 1030. Its clear as day to me.
        sigpic

Comment

• Dareus or Miller would be alright with me, but I voted Dareus.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue diamond View Post
            When at 930 he says in 7 of 9 mocks they get their guy despite what Car does, that means in their mock Car takes their guy, which must be dareus the other guy Car would take besides cam newton. Just listen from 930 to 1030. Its clear as day to me.
            They very well could have been scenarios where they traded down and the guy they wanted was still there. I think they, like most everyone else, has Carolina taking Newton. Meaning if they traded down, 2 times some other team picked the guy they wanted before their new pick. That is how I interpreted it. 1 of the times they didn't get their guy could have been if carolina took him. They wouldn't have mocked their guy to Carolina twice without a trade down, imo. Carolina could just as easily take PP, Miller, or Fairley as well so their is no info that leads it to be Dareus, imo.
            Last edited by broncos SB2010; 04-27-2011, 08:21 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• 7 of 9 scenarios= 1 of him being there: being whomever Car takes is off the board unless Broncos were thinking of Green Gabbert or Newton- all of which "probably" they are not targeting- well hopefully anyway.
              Assuming Carolina trades, and our "Guy" is gone by the new team, that could be 1 of the 2 negative scenarios...

other than that I can't think of another scenario that their "GUY" wouldn't be there.

Unless they were including trading down to likely partners...or ones they fielded calls from...They couldn't be dropping too far down- likely no further than Washington at #10, which means they are sure that they would not take Newton who is almost assuredly first overall, or Gabbert who might go to Buf or Cin.... my head is hurting.........
              Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                They very well could have been scenarios where they traded down and the guy they wanted was still there. I think they, like most everyone else, has Carolina taking Newton. Meaning if they traded down, 2 times some other team picked the guy they wanted before their new pick. That is how I interpreted it. 1 of the times they didn't get their guy could have been if carolina took him. They wouldn't have mocked their guy to Carolina twice without a trade down, imo.
                That would make sense if the only way they dont get their guy, miller, is if they trade down. Im gonna relisten during my workout.
                sigpic

Comment

• Dareus.........
                  sigpic

Comment

• Miller and Dareus tied up!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Dareus, but i'd be ok with fairley
                      sigpic

Comment

• Dareus takes the lead!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Von Miller

trade down and get Von Miller

Comment

• Dareus

2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• I chose Dareus, but would not be totally upset with Miller! I think it would be in our best interest to trade back and grab Luiget, he is a beast!

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                                Dareus.

Truthfully, Dareus, Peterson or Miller would be fine with me, I just lean toward DT.

I don't think Newton would be a good idea unless Denver is thinking of running the Single Wing or A Formation O.

I think Fairley has great bust potential a la his buddy, Bubba, who is undefeated in Mile High Stadium.
                                This basically... but I picked miller. but I'd be happy with D or PP too. I prefer LB since my mouth is salivating at the dumillervil duo.

Comment

Working...
                                X