X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH Stampede
    replied
    Originally posted by Buenacolt11 View Post
    Don't know if this has been done yet but I was looking the other day so I thought I would post...

Panthers under Fox…74 draft picks in his tenure there. Offense and defense are almost plit down the middle but when you break down positionally I think some numbers stick out…
    Defense 34 45.95%
    DT 3 4.05%
    DB 15 20.27%
    LB 10 13.51%
    DE 6 8.11%

Offense 40 54.05%
    QB 4 5.41%
    RB 8 10.81%
    T 6 8.11%
    G 6 8.11%
    WR 8 10.81%
    C 2 2.70%
    TE 6 8.11%
    Interesting info, but I don't think we can take it as gospel that is how Fox likes to draft. He didn't hold GM responsibilities there, nor does he here with us. Certainly he has a big input though.

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    Interesting to look back now...

It's clear Fox had a large say in the draft, considering him following his trend with picking LBs and DBs and his picking of a run block monster Franklin.

Then we see Elway's influence in the TEs selected. He knows as well as anyone a TE to dump the ball off to is a young qb's best friend.

Leave a comment:

• jc13
    replied
    There is going to be a weekly segment on the news about Mohamed as he prepares during the lockout.

It's called from "From Brawley to the Broncos"

Ill post them if they show up on Youtube.

Leave a comment:

• Salty
    replied
    Thanks for your thoughts bornnraisedno!

The Saints are the #2 team in our house. I don't have a problem cheering for them being in another division and conference. My wife is from Lafayette (even went to school with Stokely), so I get to cheer on the Saints quite a bit.

If I can give back some praise to the Saints, I loved their first round. Getting Jordan and Ingram in the first was great. And the Saints didn't have to give up the farm (read: Julio Jones type picks) to get them.

If you can, try and catch a few more Bronco games this year - you'll probably find them your #2 team. (Maybe you're #1 soon )

I got it real lucky. I get to be in the Rocky Mountains, watch Bronco football, and eat the best Cajun cuisine - all at the same time.

Good luck, Who Dat, and Geaux Broncos!

Leave a comment:

• TITANIC
    replied
    nice. hope he turns out to be a STUD

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    I just dont know about Moore......having seen a lot of UCLA games I come away feeling like the guy is just resting on the laurels of his sophomore season and just mailed it in. I saw him missing assignments in the passing game and missing tackles in the run game. I just do see a spot in the NFL for a safety that cant/wont tackle, and is weak in coverage. I could be wrong but i really think that Carter is now, and in the end is going to turn out to be the better player
    I've never seen Moore play, and I wasn't honestly high on the pick, but I seriously doubt there would be a consensus that he is the best safety in the draft if he just mailed it in the last two years, IMO.

take that for what it's worth....

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Great find really liked the article

This part is what I am talking about!!

Dennis Smith was a big hitter like Atwater. I'm a little different. I think it's time for Denver to have a safety who leads the league in interceptions.

Leave a comment:

• DiversityA
    replied
    I'm really pumped to see this guy play now. I love his attitude and the fact he was a Bronco fan makes it even better. :thumb:
    He seems like a smart guy, knows what he'll bring, and hopefully he has a good rookie year and career here.

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    I just dont know about Moore......having seen a lot of UCLA games I come away feeling like the guy is just resting on the laurels of his sophomore season and just mailed it in. I saw him missing assignments in the passing game and missing tackles in the run game. I just do see a spot in the NFL for a safety that cant/wont tackle, and is weak in coverage. I could be wrong but i really think that Carter is now, and in the end is going to turn out to be the better player

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Didn't Miller say he was a Bronco for life too?

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Guy knows what to say in interviews to be a fan favorite I'll say that much...Makes you like him as a Bronco...and I'll take players like that anyday over clowns like Marshall

Leave a comment:

• DaChAmPiShErE24
    replied
    Thanks for posting.

I'm not a huge fan of Moore's skill set, I think he's overrated, but I really like everything he had to say in this interview. Any player could say he grew up a Bronco fan, but you can tell that he actually did with the way he talks about the glory days and the players on the team. My favorite part was:

RM: Steve Atwater was more of an old-school, big-hitting safety. He was a big guy and an attack artist. He was the safety every boy wanted to be.

But I'm not a big knockout guy like Atwater. I'm more of a ballhawk. I'm blessed with ball skills, and creating turnovers is what I see as my specialty. I'm about causing turnovers and making plays.

Dennis Smith was a big hitter like Atwater. I'm a little different. I think it's time for Denver to have a safety who leads the league in interceptions
    I like that he knows what he is, and isn't trying to be someone he's not. Also very impressed with not only Atwater, but Dennis Smith as well. This is how I could tell he really was a fan of the Broncos.

I hope Rahim proves me wrong!

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    This is, hands down, one of the best player interviews I've read yet. Great, well thought responses from Rahim, top to bottom. If he's as thorough on the field as he is in answering questions, he will turn out fricking awesome.

Glad to have him aboard as a Bronco and hopefully he's gonna end up on our ROF alongside the great seven one day!

CP for the find, Shiz.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Fantastic article thanks for posting it. Rahim Moore I think from the sound of it he wanted be a Bronco

more than any player we drafted this year gotta love kid and attitude. I look forward to see him

become a very special player for us in few years.

Leave a comment:

• D_Broncs_913
    replied
    When does his jersey become available? . I love his responses and how he carries himself. He has a bit of cockiness but not enough to sound annoying. Add playing next Dawkins and Bailey? I think he's going to become a special player.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X