No announcement yet.

All UDFA Team: Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think with everything this fanbase has had to put up with recently, if the FO has to shell out a bit more than they'd like to put a better product on the field sooner rather than later, they should stomach it and do so. The Broncos were once a proud franchise accustomed to winning games on a regular basis. Lately all we've seen are many of our favourite players moving around and a taste of what the basement feels like. I'm not asking nor expecting us to make a SB run right off the bat (although of course that would be lovely) but I want to feel like we're really trying to win some games. Now. Going out and getting someone like Mebane or Cofield would make me, and I'm sure the majority of this fanbase, very happy and much more excited about the potential of the team as a whole.
    sigpic
    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

• For the right price, we couldn't afford to mortgage everything to get him
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I'm not picky, I don't care what DTs we sign, as long as we sign plenty of DTs
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• The problem with McD being a vendor is that he would have traded away 10 bags of nuts for a piece of used gum.

Comment

Working...
          X