Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you give for Pryor?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What would you give for Pryor?

    If you were John Elway/ Brian Xanders, what would you consider giving up for Pryor?
    71
    1 Twinkie
    2.82%
    2
    The half of the Klondike bar that fell on the floor for more then 3 seconds.
    4.23%
    3
    3rd Round Pick
    1.41%
    1
    4th Round Pick
    9.86%
    7
    5th Round Pick
    7.04%
    5
    6th Round Pick
    0.00%
    0
    7th Round Pick
    5.63%
    4
    UDFA Contract
    7.04%
    5
    Wouldn't even sign him as an UDFA
    18.31%
    13
    A smack upside the head.
    14.08%
    10
    Chuck Norris
    2.82%
    2
    Ham and Bagel Sandwich
    5.63%
    4
    Some pocket lint and a loogey
    21.13%
    15
    this 40 im swiggin.....well the end of it
    0.00%
    0
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

  • #2
    Not much...he's a project QB at best.

    Thx,
    Joe
    To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Absolutely nothing.
      sigpic

      Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

      Comment


      • #4
        1 twinkie.

        Actually half of a twinkie..

        Okay... No twinkie.

        Comment


        • #5
          The half of the Klondike bar that fell on the floor for more then 3 seconds. As far as, if I was EFX.

          Seriously though, If I was someone like Miami, Arizona or Minnesota's Gm, I'd be thinking of taking him in the first round of the supplemental draft. If it was the regular draft, I'd be thinking mid to lower 2nd at most.
          I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              I wouldn't give anything for him.


              He would be nice to have though, dude is a super athlete.



              I wouldn't use him at QB, however.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                I originally said a 4th in another thread but he seems to be dead set on QB and Orton, Tebow and Quinn are all better than him so it would be stupid. We have our project Quarterback in Tebow. Why get another one.

                How did that poll get so many votes
                Last edited by johnlimburg; 06-22-2011, 07:10 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Who cares...

                  He would be of no use to the team and would just be a distraction.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What would I give for Pryor?

                    Some pocket lint and a loogey.
                    sigpic

                    Hooray, beer!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Taking the poll seriously, most I'd give up is a 5th rounder. He's still an elite athlete who I would hope we could force into a Brad Smith type of role. He's not gonna be an NFL QB, I just don't see it.

                      Taking it not so seriously, I'd smack him upside the head.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                        Taking the poll seriously, most I'd give up is a 5th rounder. He's still an elite athlete who I would hope we could force into a Brad Smith type of role. He's not gonna be an NFL QB, I just don't see it.

                        Taking it not so seriously, I'd smack him upside the head.
                        If he is anywhere close to his listed physical skills, then he has the athleticism of a 1st round reciever 6'5 240 and runs a 4.3 had a 38 inch vertical and benches 300+, from a physical standpoint hes everything you want in a late round pick.
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Why did 72 people give up Chuck Norris?

                          I mean, if I had to choose between Prior and Norris its seems that I would rather have Norris....

                          I say give up a 6th rounder for him, just for his physical traits. Hope our wide receivers coach can develop him into a Rod Smith type guy.
                          Denver Broncos GM
                          Originally posted by Mosk
                          Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                            Why did 72 people give up Chuck Norris?

                            I mean, if I had to choose between Prior and Norris its seems that I would rather have Norris....

                            I say give up a 6th rounder for him, just for his physical traits. Hope our wide receivers coach can develop him into a Rod Smith type guy.
                            On the wide recievers coach part, let's say we hire Rod Smith as the assistant Recievers coach to help Pryor, how would you feel about that
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                              On the wide recievers coach part, let's say we hire Rod Smith as the assistant Recievers coach to help Pryor, how would you feel about that
                              I have wanted Rod as a coach for a long time. A true bronco, and a guy who is the definition of hard work. That said...

                              Rod didn't seem to help motivate BM to become a better person, so I wonder how much of a help he would be to a guy like Prior.
                              Denver Broncos GM
                              Originally posted by Mosk
                              Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X