Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If....If... we get Mebane and Jenkins

And sign McGahee...

What would your predictions be for the coming season if all players are healthy..

sure as hell better than 4-12.

uhhhhhh.... if we sign all three of em. i'd say we go 8-8.

without them....6-10
    LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

9-7 or 10-6

10char
      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Yeah I have no faith in this front office to pull the trigger on these guys...make it happen already. Pats are getting guys for chump change, we need to be aggressive for once, if we see a NEED, go get it..

Comment

10-6, 11-5
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

10-6, but that's a big iff we get those guys. My feeling is that we want one big FA DT and the rest we want are rotational players.
            sigpic

Comment

9-6. Wild card maybe, but still too many holes and young players to be elite.

Comment

10-6
                Generally when I like guys before the draft I think they'll have some immediate success at the next level. I think Carter and Moore play really well, with solid play from Irving as well as Miller being a great rush backer.

Comment

Me, the eternal optimist.....we get a solid DT in FA!!!...Goodman stays healthy, as well as Champ.....Moreno is hungry.....I hear we will use Royal this year!....Von shows we made the right move picking him and not Dareus.....DOOM gets 17 sacks again..........shoooot....Make mine 10-6.....!
                  sigpic

Comment

If we sign all three, 12-4.

We are simply too talented for me to be that negative with my prediction. Our defense could very possibly be the number 1 defense in the league with Mebane and Jenkins. And it doesn't matter who the QB is.

Defensive Line- A+
                    Brandon Mebane is a great run stopper, and as a 1 technique nose tackle he is a very good pass rusher. Cullen Jenkins, also a great run stopper, is an elite pass rusher. He could easily put up 8 sacks, and thats with him missing a few games. I expect Vickerson to step up and become a solid to great player. Robert Ayers will be either single teamed or left unblocked with our line. And Elvis is at full strength.

Linebackers- B-
                    Von will definitely be a part of the new record our team sets for sacks. DJ Williams will have a career year, Fox gets the most out of his linebackers and our DL wouldn't hold him back. Joe Mays looks great, and Nate Irving would do well behind our bigs. We won't have to worry about coverage too much with our insane pass rush.

Secondary- B+
                    Champ will continue to lock down one side of the field. Goodie/Cox are a great #2. The pass rush will make us look elite, but our rookies might play like rookies sometimes.

Quarterbacks- B+
                    Kyle Orton is great with a lead, and he won't be behind with our D. Tim can carry this offense if he needs to, and should make huge strides.

Runningbacks- A-
                    Knowshon is primed for a breakout year with a new dedication to the run. McGahee would give us a great goal line back. Lance Ball has some potential as a Johnathon Stewert type runner.

Wide Receivers- B+
                    Brandon Lloyd and Eric Decker are a solid pair, with Eddie in the slot we have good starters. Problem is depth, very inexperienced.

Offensive Line- B
                    Ryan Clady will be back to dominance, just like the second half of last season. Zane and Kuper should really benefit from a zone sceme, especially Kuper. JD and Zane will be much improved by experience. Franklin will have his problems, but should be good when run blocking which could be a lot with our D.

My :2cents:
                    Denver Broncos GM
                    Originally posted by Mosk
                    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

If we get Mebane and Jenkins I predict we will go 10-6 or 11-5 that's big IF though...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                        If we get Mebane and Jenkins I predict we will go 10-6 or 11-5 that's big IF though...
                        I agree, and I have absolutely no faith in our FO to sign anyone, let alone anyone of quality
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

My dream list is Mebane Okoye McGahee Tom Brady.

we get 2 of the 4, i'm a happy man.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                            My dream list is Mebane Okoye McGahee Tom Brady.

we get 2 of the 4, i'm a happy man.
                            MeBane's back w/SEA, nice joke about Tom Brady, McGahee isn't going to want to come here, we're too cheap & stupid to sign him. Okoye's the only one we have a chance with
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                              And sign McGahee...

What would your predictions be for the coming season if all players are healthy..
                              We are rapidly running out of best case IF scenarios.

If you what you say above happens. I think we're a .500 team.
                              Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Working...
                              X