No announcement yet.

If....If... we get Mebane and Jenkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Mebane's gone, with Jenkins you have to ask, "How will they screw this up?"
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Well Mebane's gone, with Jenkins you have to ask, "How will they screw this up?"
      I don't think Jenkins is realistic. His brother, Kris, hated John Fox in Carolina. The brothers are still close. Can't imagine Cullen coming here to play with Fox.

I think Aubrayo Franklin is our last hope at an excellent starter. Following him, maybe take a flier on Tommie Harris or Ty Warren. Trade for Okoye. Bring back Thomas.

If we do none of those things...

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
        I don't think Jenkins is realistic. His brother, Kris, hated John Fox in Carolina. The brothers are still close. Can't imagine Cullen coming here to play with Fox.

I think Aubrayo Franklin is our last hope at an excellent starter. Following him, maybe take a flier on Tommie Harris or Ty Warren. Trade for Okoye. Bring back Thomas.

If we do none of those things...
        Harris is not who he used to be and Franklin has to many ups and downs to really say hes an excellent starter. Many have questioned his ability to get motivated since he has a tendency to do well when he has an incentive to play but doesnt go all out otherwise. Its not just game to game but season to season where he will just not play the same for no reason

I like Warren I am nervous about the injury but at this point held be worth the risk
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
        X