Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since we're not going to sign any free agents....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's very nice addition.
    sigpic

Comment

• Now if only they can re-sign Blalock and sign a LT they might be some serious contenders. I don't really think Edwards is that good but he'll be in a similar situation in Atlanta as he was in Minnesota and if he can put up 7-8 sacks and get consistent pressure they'll be great.

Comment

• Edwards signed a 5 year $30 mill deal. Not bad at all.
        sigpic

Comment

• I'm disappointed in the Broncos lack of movement so far. Lots of holes to fix and I haven't seen much spackle yet...
          Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

• God no... Mark has been around 5 years too long....
            Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

• Originally posted by marcus_miller View Post
              From day one of regime change this was going to be a 2 year 2 draft build minimal. I do not see us winning the SB (even if we signed 2 Mebanes and 2 Nnamdi Asomugha ) and fully expect us to build mostly through the draft. I do agree signing mediocre players to fill spots is not so much of a great Idea (A great FA is always helpfull) but, may be necessary until we can build mostly through the draft.

Next years draft we will need what, DT, RB and uhm IDK I'm sure a glaring weakness will show probably CB maybe WR.

If all we do is get M. Thomas back, Ill be very content for this year.

Any word on FB Leach?????????
              WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MAKING THE SUPERBOWL?? its the simple fact that we havent brought any players in to MAKE OUR TEAM BETTER. You build through the draft but that doesnt meen you DONT SIGN ANY PLAYERS in free agency. Right now we have Leonard as our starting DT. are you effing kidding me?. They might as well just put 10 guys on the field and run a 3 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindField View Post
                This is typical of the kind of naive threads that are posted here.

FA doesn't even formally begin until Friday.

Chill out already....
                um dude it is friday

Comment

• I didn't see "signed" any where in the article... I saw "wants to sign".

He's not a Bear as of 8pm EST.
                  Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
                    I didn't see "signed" any where in the article... I saw "wants to sign".

He's not a Bear as of 8pm EST.
                    I'm pretty sure it would be a fine if the NFL found out that they already talked to him

Comment

• just wait till the waivers start goin... we'll be pwning nubs in no time.

Comment

• No, just no. I hate to think how long he would last if he ever had to actually play.
                        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                          I thikn he would be a great mentor to Tebow. He doesn't want to start and he has had some good experiences in this league. He would also come cheap.
                          I completely agree, he'd be a great addition
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
                            I'm disappointed in the Broncos lack of movement so far. Lots of holes to fix and I haven't seen much spackle yet...
                            Agreed. We needed DTs (by the boatload), a complimentary RB, OL backups, veteran Secondary, and IMHO I'd cut our TEs & sign a cheap, veteran
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• No.................
                              sigpic

Comment

• brunell would be a good idea as backup QB but if orton goes there will only be one backup QB signed to the roster and that's delhomme
                                Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X