Eagles Get Asoughma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Get Asoughma

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: NY JETS have come to an agreement in "principle" with Nnamdi Asomugha (He left big money on the table)
    http://twitter.com/#!/incarceratedbo...76440879661056

Wow, thats all I can say is wow. But this will show if him or Revis are overrated.
    sigpic

Comment

WOW that D is going to be killer as long as they keep up the Blitz. It's all about the Blitz. Every CB on the team can be a Revis clone and if NO Blitz, they wont do crap.
      I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

unconfirmed

Comment

That division is gonna be a tough one to win.Miami is gonna make a move on Orton now,they have to.

Comment

Well now I wonder if the Fins feel so hot with Henne now... They should give everything up for our good old Orton it's perfect logic lol.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

To things, unconfirmed, and in until it's in writing it means nothing.

Even if it was, still wont stop NE.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

this is 100% unconfirmed and has not been reported by any reputable sources.

Comment

Hasn't been confirmed yet, but if it happens, well, that's going to be scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
                    this is 100% unconfirmed and has not been reported by any reputable sources.
                    Right, waiting on this to be confirmed....ANYWHERE :paper:

Comment

Now Revis will want more money.
                      Where is this season going?

Comment

Maybe we should send Miami some clips of Orton conpleting passes on Nnamdi and Revis?

I know he had atleast a touchdown pass on Revis, and I'm sure he had some stuff on Nnamdi in two years.
                        Denver Broncos GM
                        Originally posted by Mosk
                        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by marcus_miller View Post
                          WOW that D is going to be killer as long as they keep up the Blitz. It's all about the Blitz. Every CB on the team can be a Revis clone and if NO Blitz, they wont do crap.
                          When you can rely on two of your corners being shutdown for at least 3-4 seconds, you can bring like 6-7 to blitz...

Plus if Pouha plays like he did in the Colts game...

Comment

funny spin on the possibility of this going down.

15 minutes ago - by Lee Rasizer - Bailey: A Revis-Asomugha pairing would be 'crazy'
                            CB Champ Bailey was asked his reaction to a possible Darrelle Revis-Nnamdi Asomugha pairing with the Jets. "That would be crazy," the 10-time Pro Bowl pick said. "I don't think that's legal." Broncos RapidReports
                            YAAAA!!! YOU TRIED BABY!!!

Comment

This shouldn't even be legal man.. effin B/S

Comment

Working...
                              X