Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHS
    replied
    Sorry but it would have been hard to ge him from Seattle, if tere is mutual interest then it is very hard to pull that player away. So any blame on EFX is not needed, it looks as if no matter what the broncos did Seattle matched. I would also not like them to throw suh type money just to get a good DT. So here is to he season, I sill support the broncos no matter what they do or don't do.
    Last edited by MHS; 07-29-2011, 11:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    Isn't this being reported by the idiot who said Nnamdi signed with the Jets last night...

Not credible, at all, just taking an educated guess.

Leave a comment:

• KnowshonForSure
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Not yet... this guy always breaks the news REALLY early, sometimes I wonder if he just takes educated guesses and gets really lucky.
    Well lets hope we up the ante before he signs.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowshonForSure View Post
    So has this been officially anounced
    Not yet... this guy always breaks the news REALLY early, sometimes I wonder if he just takes educated guesses and gets really lucky.

Leave a comment:

• KnowshonForSure
    replied
    So has this been officially anounced

Leave a comment:

• KO8pectate
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowshonForSure View Post
    Don't you guys find it funny that there is a sticky for FA signings, and yet we haven't signed one (agreed in principle).
    Its July hope springs eternal .

Leave a comment:

• Kansas Bob
    replied
    If they signed Branch I am surprised they can afford both? All that money and look what a crappy QB they signed???

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Not only did they get Mebane but Branch as well
    Are you referring to Alan Branch?

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
    So much for the big splash in FA we were promised.

Louis Leonard is our starting DT right now.

EFX is a great team, huh? Doesn't surprise me. Fox and Xanders have two of the driest personalities.
    Leonard was a starter for Fox before he broke his ankle, so I wouldnt be surprised if he's our starting NT.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Should have gone Vito Corleone on his ass but nobody wanted to listen.

See what happens when you don't listen?

Leave a comment:

• RedRaptor
    replied
    I'm honestly just grasping at straws here. I'm going to assume Mebane is gone, Orton will be the starter for the next 20 years, we won't sign a single FA, and will be penalized for being under the cap floor for the rest of time, just so that I can't be disappointed
    20 years?! We'll have to sit through Favre-like drama of "will he or will he PLEASE retire!"

Leave a comment:

• DishWater
    replied
    The world's not over, but this will be interesting heading into the season with what looks like Kevin Vickerson and some unknown guys...

Von and Elvis and Bob Ayers and Vick and MThom better step up big time.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    I'm honestly just grasping at straws here. I'm going to assume Mebane is gone, Orton will be the starter for the next 20 years, we won't sign a single FA, and will be penalized for being under the cap floor for the rest of time, just so that I can't be disappointed
    It's a good approach, like you say you won't have anything to be disappointed with.

Leave a comment:

• Nimrod
    replied
    This brought the old expression to mind - "Cheer up - it is bound to get worse."

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Not only did they get Mebane but Branch as well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X