Mebane Officially Back with Seattle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    You know, this could back-fire. He could end up thinking we're worst than Eagles fans.

A lot of hatred, and whips from fans that are great fans...great fans.... not calling the negative miserables fans that scream obscenities at our players bad fans, just different kind of supporters. I could see why he may think that.

Apple people apple, tweeting that he sucks at football may not be the best way to show your support of him coming here to play. Wont make you a crappy fan, don't want that debate on how negative miserable fans are any lessor then positive fans. It just may not work this one time to be nasty to him.

oozing sarcasm
    Last edited by marcus_miller; 07-27-2011, 06:32 PM.
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• I just saw it posted but......get #Mebane2Denver trending
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by marcus_miller View Post
        A lot of hatred, and whips from fans that are great fans...great fans.... not calling the negative miserables fans that scream obscenities at our players bad fans, just different kind of supporters. I could see why he may think that.

Apple people apple, tweeting that he sucks at football may not be the best way to show your support of him coming here to play.
        I don't think anybody has tweeted that he sucks at football.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by marcus_miller View Post

Apple people apple, tweeting that he sucks at football may not be the best way to show your support of him coming here to play. Wont make you a crappy fan, don't want that debate on how negative miserable fans are any lessor then positive fans. It just may not work this one time to be nasty to him.

oozing sarcasm
          Where are you seeing people say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
            I'm not. I just know most of our fans M O. Whip is how you get the horse to do what you want. I say apple.
            I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
              Maybe somebody should from a seatle twitter account just kidding
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                Maybe somebody should from a seatle twitter account just kidding
                That would be hilarious! "Good riddance @Mebane92...you bum!"
                sigpic
                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                  That would be hilarious! "Good riddance @Mebane92...you bum!"
                  God this is how we know we're desperate for a DT lmao

Comment

• I'm going to single handedly recruit Mebane for us...don't worry!

My tweet

I'll give @Mebane92 all the money in my wallet if he signs with Denver. Don't worry, it gets better. I'm willing to also throw in my pocket change as a signing bonus. #mebaneindenver

Comment

• I made a twitter and said 2 things to Mebane and I have 2 followers now...lol.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• @Mebane92 Take care of your family with John Elways money!

@Fancy_ Hahahahahaha!!!!
                        What does it mean!? Good or bad? I don't know, but hopefully good.

Comment

• Talk seems to be dying down.... I can't make it through another day of this

Comment

• Oh and he follows John Elway on twitter, come on we have to get this thing done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                              Just had to say...this is both terrifying and hilarious at the same time. Made my day

Comment

• I'm done tweeting for tonight. I'm proud to be a Broncos fan today. Regardless of what happens here, we are one of the most proactive fan bases I have ever seen.
                                To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

Working...
                                X