X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a wee bit late

PLEASE SIGN HIM

Comment

This would seriously make the day for me. PLEASE EFX bring this dude to Denver.
      sigpic

Comment

why is everyone so high on mebane? Ya hes good but hes nothing to break the bank over!

ill take him!

Iron never lies

Yesterday you said tomorrow.

10 Sacks this season.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoNation818 View Post
          why is everyone so high on mebane? Ya hes good but hes nothing to break the bank over!

ill take him!
          Hes very young to be a FA still has 5-7 good years left..DT stats aren't every thing
          PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
          sigpic

Comment

We have cap room. He has a bank account. Lets make this work.

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              If this of season has taught us anything, those with bottomless checkbooks win the war. Unless we intend to throw an insane amou t I say he stays in Seattle.
              Stop saying stuff like "teams with bottomless checkbooks" and "save ur money" for the 1000th time everyteam has to spend 99 percent of the cap (89 in cash, 10 in incentives and bonuses) so everyteam is spending the same ammount! There are no yankees in the nfl

Comment

ill take him!
                Break the damn bank! Mebane is a young stud run stuff DT. If you asked me what I would overwspend on... It would be a young stud run stuff DT.
                sigpic

Comment

ill take him!
                  We have next to nothing at DT, that's why dude.
                  sigpic

Comment

ill take him!
                    He is one of the best YOUNG DT's in the NFL...and when thats a teams weakest position and they have the $$$ to make it happen its a win win. And I disagree, with his age and skill he is definitely worth a big long term contract.
                    sigpic

Comment

We will get him. Anyone Xanders talks about is someone we really really really like.

He gushed about mebane, he gushed about fairley and we almost traded up for him.

Brandon will be ours. I feel confident about this.
                      So far:
                      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

wont end up here, calling it. we're not picking any big name up, if anybody at all
                        Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Send a private jet made out of shredded $100 bills to pick him up.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
                            wont end up here, calling it. we're not picking any big name up, if anybody at all
                            Are you trying not to get yourself setup for disappointment.?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                              You're a wee bit late

PLEASE SIGN HIM
                              Just abit, my computer is being super slow today, not the best day.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
                                We CANNOT do that....we have to spend money ...

Let's get him c'mon EFX!

Comment

Working...
                                X