Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rst08tierney
    replied
    he also writes about Marathon's...........I guess how ever you can pay the bills, right?

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_yl...-bolderboulder

Leave a comment:

• BroncoCanuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
    Well, i was going to say "Kolohe", but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?.
    I like it! Very Hawaiian of you....

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Ok time to blow up twitter now! Ready fellas? Sorry media i have to do it right now
    Some sports dude I'm following right after saying he was gonna look into Mebane. Please be about Mebane to Denver!

And oh my god HUMCALC shut up

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Humberg View Post
    ...if this is true, then I think they dropped out for the right reason. It's not that they didn't make Denver attractive, it's not that they couldn't negotiate right up there with Seattle, it's not that they couldn't entice him, it's that they knew their limit in a bidding war.

You don't ransom your team and break the bank in FA. You fill some basic needs and find your all-stars through the draft. I agree with the poster above who pointed out that this is a rebuilding year. You don't have to fill every hole this year.

I can't believe all the pissing and moaning about a FO that finally understands that.
    Mebane is a 27 year-old DT in his prime, he's one of the FEW guys i'd break the bank on in free agency.

We've had nothing at DT in years, it's time to pony up and get someone on the DL.

Besides, how expensive could he get, not like it will be AH money.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeCrush_304
    replied
    another thread saying we dropped out...

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Tripp View Post
    More risk coming here than staying with Seattle? No. They think the solution to getting rid of Hasselbeck is Tarvaris Jackson.

Hawks are going to get worked in the NFC West this year.
    Because the NFC West is good right? lol Jackson can win that division for them

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    SEA will retain him because the FO will F it up

Leave a comment:

• OhBehave30
    replied
    dagummit!!

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Agreed. I remember some Eagles columnist said the lockout was over like a month early.
    An the SF writer who said Dawkins signed with us before he was even in Denver for a visit.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    I concur with your diagnosis, Dr. Gan. The patient, suffering from early midlife angst, is now forced to come to grips with a new phase in his existential theater of the absurd.
    I agree with mug and you... he would not feel any pain on staying... but he would feel doubt if he was leaving..

Leave a comment:

• Humberg
    replied
    Mebane is awesome, but...

...if this is true, then I think they dropped out for the right reason. It's not that they didn't make Denver attractive, it's not that they couldn't negotiate right up there with Seattle, it's not that they couldn't entice him, it's that they knew their limit in a bidding war.

You don't ransom your team and break the bank in FA. You fill some basic needs and find your all-stars through the draft. I agree with the poster above who pointed out that this is a rebuilding year. You don't have to fill every hole this year.

I can't believe all the pissing and moaning about a FO that finally understands that.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoboy6
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoCanuck View Post
    "Mischieveous"? How old are you man? You sound like some old British man who's having a right merry laugh with a glass of brandy by the fire lol I'm just playing....
    Well, i was going to say "Kolohe", but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?.

Leave a comment:

• xHollyhood
    replied
    wow.. hope this isnt true....
    If we dont pick him up, they better get Jenkins

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    I'll wait for someone reliable like Schefter, CanFora, Clayton, and/or Denver beat writers.
    Agreed. I remember some Eagles columnist said the lockout was over like a month early.

Leave a comment:

• Tripp26x
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoCanuck View Post
    Haha I was worried there would actually be a British Broncos fan to read that. According to popular culture over here though the answer is yes, you brits do have that reputation.

BTW I actually like the word it just struck me as funny how he said it. You should be proud your nation is considered literate, hardly an insult.
    But... I like drinking brandy by the fire...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X