Mebane Officially Back with Seattle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoNation818 View Post
    why is everyone so high on mebane? Ya hes good but hes nothing to break the bank over!

ill take him!
    Because our DT's stink, and Mebane is really, really good and young, just 26, i'd offer him a big deal, not AH money, but a good deal.

Would love to get him.

Comment

Well we've showed that we aren't going to spend big money on a RB, so there's no excuse not to get a quality DT at this point. Get him here. Now.
      sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

lets get em!!!!!!!!!
        to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

Comment

I dono I hope we get SOMEONE to help us not get run all over by SD OAK and KC

Comment

Originally posted by xHollyhood View Post
            Are you trying not to get yourself setup for disappointment.?
            yeah pretty much tbh
            Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              Because our DT's stink, and Mebane is really, really good and young, just 26, i'd offer him a big deal, not AH money, but a good deal.

Would love to get him.
              He would help our Defense A LOT and RIGHT NOW. I agree we need this guy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueOrange7 View Post
                I dono I hope we get SOMEONE to help us not get run all over by SD OAK and KC
                Amen to this....sooo damn sick of us always getting out-muscled n run over!

Comment

Originally posted by rmac15 View Post
                  Hes very young to be a FA still has 5-7 good years left..DT stats aren't every thing
                  Originally posted by Kazmo View Post
                  Break the damn bank! Mebane is a young stud run stuff DT. If you asked me what I would overwspend on... It would be a young stud run stuff DT.
                  Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
                  We have next to nothing at DT, that's why dude.
                  Originally posted by Caliraiderhater View Post
                  He is one of the best YOUNG DT's in the NFL...and when thats a teams weakest position and they have the $$$ to make it happen its a win win. And I disagree, with his age and skill he is definitely worth a big long term contract.

Iron never lies

Yesterday you said tomorrow.

10 Sacks this season.

Comment

why is everyone so high on mebane? Ya hes good but hes nothing to break the bank over!

ill take him!
                    Young + good + plays DT = worth it

Comment

Brian Xanders on whether the team will be aggressive in free agency:

“What it is is specific positions. The media has been good about picking out what positions those are likely to be, but it’s really groups of positions of players. The high-level money, the mid-level money and then back-end money. So that’s how we’ve done it. We’ve ranked them, we’ve gone through the tape again, we’ve got market analysis of their pricing — what their production values over their career match up to what other guys got with similar production. So we’ve done the cost analysis studies for their contracts, we’ve done their scheme fit for our football systems and our team, so we’ve really tied that together. We’re ready for all three levels. It’s really like a domino effect — if you miss on a high-level money guy here, then it allows for more money elsewhere.

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denver...n-free-agency/

Turn your words into actions FO!

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                        Brian Xanders on whether the team will be aggressive in free agency:

“What it is is specific positions. The media has been good about picking out what positions those are likely to be, but it’s really groups of positions of players. The high-level money, the mid-level money and then back-end money. So that’s how we’ve done it. We’ve ranked them, we’ve gone through the tape again, we’ve got market analysis of their pricing — what their production values over their career match up to what other guys got with similar production. So we’ve done the cost analysis studies for their contracts, we’ve done their scheme fit for our football systems and our team, so we’ve really tied that together. We’re ready for all three levels. It’s really like a domino effect — if you miss on a high-level money guy here, then it allows for more money elsewhere.

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denver...n-free-agency/

Turn your words into actions FO!
                        Xanders is a clown hiding behind computer programs. Really disappointed at how inactive we have been so far.
                        sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005
                        30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlueCrew View Post
                          Xanders is a clown hiding behind computer programs. Really disappointed at how inactive we have been so far.
                          We've been after Weddle, DeAngelo, and Charles Johnson, unfortunately, their teams gave them massive deals.

That said, overpay for Mebane, Xanders, NOW!

Comment

hahahahahahahaha that was aweseom!

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                            Young + good + plays DT = worth it
                            I couldn't agree more!
                            sigpic

Comment

We are going to have to outbid Seattle big time to steal him away.

A guy is not going to leave a team that made the playoffs for a team that won four games unless there's a big difference in the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by slick7 View Post
                                We are going to have to outbid Seattle big time to steal him away.

A guy is not going to leave a team that made the playoffs for a team that won four games unless there's a big difference in the contract.
                                I see what your saying, and I understand this defense was terrible last season which was a major reason as to only 4 wins. However this year the defense now has a head coach that is defensive minded and knows how to coach it. You have the additions of Von Miller & Dumervil. Tebow always seemed to at least keep Broncos in games and will be starting the whole season. I think you will definitely see an improved Broncos team which will translate to more wins!

Also lets be honest they made the playoffs in the worst division in football with a 7-9 record. Its not like he would be leaving the Packers.
                                Last edited by Caliraiderhater; 07-27-2011, 11:46 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X