• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People hating me? Get in line
    sigpic
    Thanks, MHS!

Comment

• If we don't sign this guy cuz we're wasting our time wit DANIEL FELLS IMA LOSE MY DAMN MIND

Comment

• Some good news... Hopefully

Comment

• Ok honestly, can we just send some ladies of the night in the back of a hummer limo hot tub holding bottles of champagne and a briefcase full of cash??

This is getting ridiculous...

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
            If we don't sign this guy cuz we're wasting our time wit DANIEL FELLS IMA LOSE MY DAMN MIND
            We don't have the time to focus on one person, of course they will be looking at other players. Doesn't mean because they are bringing guys in they have neglected Mebane.

People just need to chill the hell out.
            sigpic

Comment

• How can you put real focus into Mebane, Jenkins and any other real legit FA's when you're wasting your time on an ok player at a position already crowded??

Look dude i been one of the calmest on these boards but bringing in Fells is just so stupid

Comment

How can you put real focus into Mebane, Jenkins and any other real legit FA's when you're wasting your time on an ok player at a position already crowded??

Look dude i been one of the calmest on these boards but bringing in Fells is just so stupid
                Obviously other teams have been able to do so.

I would hardly call the TE position crowded. We have 2 rookies (both later round picks) a 2nd round pick who hasn't done squat yet and a guy who has proven to be a horrible TE. We could use another good TE.

I want Mebane badly too but there are other players out there.
                sigpic

Comment

If we don't sign this guy cuz we're wasting our time wit DANIEL FELLS IMA LOSE MY DAMN MIND
                  They really should have more than one phone.
                  Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

My thoughts exactly, if we don't grab a DT that I recognize without having to google soon I might have a stroke.

Comment

• Looks like Seattle wants to retain him..

http://rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/4367/brandon-mebane

According to Danny O'Neil of the Seattle Times, the Seahawks have now made re-signing DT Brandon Mebane their "No. 1 priority" in free agency.
                      Doesn't look good for us folks..

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                        He's not re-signed until he's re-signed though buddy!
                        sigpic

Comment

• We need this signing. If not im going to be pissed. Patriots making moves. Every other team is making moves. But us, When we need it more than anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
                            He's not re-signed until he's re-signed though buddy!
                            Seattle has been a good home to the man. And they have a pretty impressive fanbase. Come on its the Seahawks not the Raiders or the Eagles.. He's going to stay put come given the opportunity.. Unless DRC was expensive enough to force Mebane into a major pay cut.. but he's prolly not going anywhere.

Comment

• Was looking at the seahawks forums and they have some sources saying we are in the lead for mebane. I dont know anything about the sources but here the link.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.ph...92023&start=60

Comment

• We have the better defensive scheme for his talents, but if a player likes where he is living, kinda hard to pull him away without really upping the ante.
                                Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Working...
                                X